5

Once the fire was all put out, most of the on watchers and fire men left the property, leaving Bill and Will alone with brunettes.

"Is this your doing?" Bill asked, not looking at the two boys behind them.

"No. Our teacher set the fire." The brunette on the right said. He had light brown hair and red-pink eyes.

"We are here to come get you." The brunette on the left said. He had darker brown hair, blue eyes and thick, black rimmed glasses.

"You really think you could just 'come get us'? You human's really are funny!" Bill said, turning around to face the two.

"W-What did you do to (Y/n)?" Will asked, narrowing his eyes at the two.

"She's in jail at the moment." The boy on the left said, shrugging.

"If you want her not to be harmed, then come with us peacefully. Or else your precious (Y/n) will suffer." The boy on the right added. Will and Bill glared at the two boys before looking at each other. They made a silent agreement before looking back at the two boys.

"Fine. We will come with you two peacefully. But if anything happens to (Y/n)..." Bill began.

"We'll kill everyone you love." Will finished.

"This way." The boy in the right said, leading the two dream demons away from the burnt house.

~~~

(Y/n) growled at the officer as she was thrown into a cell. She was dressed in an orange jumper with the numbers '24601' sewed onto it. (Y/n)'s neck was wrapped in bandages and her wrists and ankles were shackled with ankle cuffs and handcuffs.

"This sucks... I didn't steal anything from that witch." (Y/n) grumbled, leaning against the brick wall.

"Tch, what's a kid like you doing here?" (Y/n) looked around the cell to see a large, muscular man leaning against the same brick wall. His orange jumper had the numbers '20972' and the jumper itself was pretty dirty.

"Some witch thinks I stole something of her's and put me in jail because of it." (Y/n) replied, not even fazed by his muscles or his height. "Why are you in here?"

"I killed three families at a bank robbery, stole millions of dollars and was on the run for about a year." The man replied.

"Impressive..." (Y/n) said, rolling her eyes.

"Are you being sarcastic?" The man asked, coming off the wall and walking over to (Y/n), looming in front of her.

"Nooooo. Defiantly not." (Y/n) said sarcastically. "I'm just saying that if you were going to kill some people, kill more then five families, I mean.... Leave no witnesses. Dead men tell no tales, stuff like that." The man glared at her and cracked his knuckles.

"You'll regret saying that..." He growled. 

"I'm sure I will. Come on, hit me with your best shot." (Y/n) taunted. The man's fist flew through the air before landing on the brick wall, making some if the bricks crumble. (Y/n) was behind him, her cuffed hands behind her hand. "Wow, you're really slow." She commented, kicking the man's back so he stumbled face first into the brick wall. (Y/n) walked up beside the man, grabbed his fingers and bent them all backwards until a loud 'snap' rang through the cells. 

"You broke my da*m fingers you b**ch!" The man roared, finally getting his face out of the wall. He threw anoth punch at (Y/n) with his non broken hand, only for (Y/n) dodge again.

"Come on. I thought you were going to make me regret saying that." She taunted. The man let out a battle cry and punched (Y/n)'s face, making her nose bleed and a bruise form over her nose and right cheek. (Y/n) didn't move from her spot though. She rubbed her nose gently before licking her lips, getting the blood off them. "You don't punch too hard, do you? I barely felt that." (Y/n) stated before pulling her fists back.

"This is how you throw a punch!" She added before punching the man. He grunted and flew back into the brick wall, slumping to the floor. (Y/n) shook her hand out and began soothing her bleeding nose.

"By well done. We chose well with you." A woman's voice called out as the clicking of heels echoed down the hallway. (Y/n) looked up, only to see the woman that hot her arrested.

"You! You're the witch that got me in jail!" (Y/n) exclaimed. "What do you want with me? Where are my friends?!"

"Silence." The woman ordered, narrowing her cold eyes at (Y/n). (Y/n) glared back and spat at the woman.

"Make me." The woman crouched down and grabbed (Y/n)'s hair, pulling it towards her. (Y/n) hissed in pain. 

"Now you listen to me, and listen carefully. You will be joining my school for a competition. You will train, listen and obey. You and the rest of the team WILL WIN the compitition. No matter what." The woman stated lowly before pulling (Y/n)'s hair again. "Fail to do any of these things and there will be a severe punishment." (Y/n) glared at the woman some more.

"You won't do sh*t!" (Y/n) growled. The woman slammed (Y/n)'s face into the metal bar's.

"You don't have a choice." She stated. The cell door opened and the woman dragged (Y/n) out of the cell by her hair. She pulled out a silver bracelet and gold bracelet, quickly rolling up (Y/n)'s sleeve and putting them both on her left arm. The bracelets adjusted their size so they wouldn't move around on her arm or fall off. The woman then pulled out a bronze bracelet and a needle. She put the bronze bracelet around (Y/n)'s ankle and put the needle into her left arm, pushing whatever was in the needle, into her bloodstream. The bronze bracelet adjusted it's size as well. The black markings on (Y/n)'s body disappeared once everything was on.

"The gold bracelet makes your demonic markings disappear until removed. The bronze bracelet will shock you if you do something I don't like or if you disobey orders. The needle put another version of the bronze bracelet into your body, on,y that one will electrocute you on a more intense scale. Finally, the silver bracelet cancels all of your magic power. That way, you can't over throw the school and go on a rampage." The woman exclaimed before pulling (Y/n) away from the cells by her hair. (Y/n) struggled in any way possible to get out of her grip. It didn't work. "You will be getting a tracking device when we get to the school. That way, we have tabs on you envy where you go."

"You sneaky little--" (Y/n) began before the bronze bracelet sent shocks through her body. (Y/n) stopped talking and shook a bit until the shocks stopped.

"That was just a warning. Next time, you'll be on the floor begging me to stop." The woman said, grinning. "Now hurry up. We don't have all day."

(The twins with Bill and Will)