24

Third Person POV:

(Y/n) blinked as her eyes flickered back to their normal color. She looked around, her eyes wide.      "What happened to Anna, Hazel and Piper?" She asked quietly.                                                                         "They fainted. They'll be fine." (Y/n) turned around to see Tyler and Nathan. They walked towards (Y/n) but she stumbled backwards, shaking her head.                                                                       "How do I know I can trust you guys...? Everyone else betrayed me... So how do I know your not going to!" She asked accusingly. The twins put their hands up in defence. Man, those guys really did a number on her... She's broken... Nathan thought. Perfect. She'll be so desperate she'll fall for our plan! This is easier than I thought!!! Tyler thought. Nathan walked towards (Y/n) slowly.        "We're not going to hurt you. You can trust us. I promise." Nathan said, putting his hand out. (Y/n) looked at it werily before looking back up at Nathan, her eyes filled with tears.                           "You promise?" She whispered. Nathan nodded, giving (Y/n) a small smile. She slowly took his hand, making Tyler inwardly smirk. Great going Nathan! He mentally cheered.                                          "I'm just, so tired of being used..." (Y/n) whispered, hugging Nathan. His cheeks grew warm as he hugged back, patting her back awkwardly. She buried her face in Nathan's chest as Tyler whispered something to his twin. Nathan nodded and picked (Y/n) up as they began walking away.

~~~ With Cadenza and the boys ~~~

Laurence shook Cadenza awake, panic written all over his face. Cadenza yawned and sat up.             "What's up Laurence...?" She asked, getting to her feet before looking around the room to see the boys all had worried looks. Fear ran threw her. "What do you guys do? Where's (Y/n)?"               "Well.... We might of done something and she ran off. It began thunder storming and we can't find her." Vylad explained, looking down. Cadenza's eyes widened.                                                             "You did WHAT!?! (Y/n) has never had friends before... She must be so upset... She must think we're using her.... We need to find her before something. Gosh, I knew something big would happen if I went to sleep. But nooooo! I just HAD to go to sleep!" Cadenza ranted.                               "Woah, woah, woah. What do you mean by 'using her'?" Zane asked. Cadenza sighed.                           "She doesn't know how friends act. She doesn't know they tell each other secrets and doesn't know what you do or not do. With whatever you did, made her feel like you were using her." Cadenza explained, running her hand threw her hair. Aaron's hands made fist's.                                       "We need to find her!" He exclaimed

~~~ With Kat and Alex ~~~

"It's happened..." Kat mumbled aloud, her eyes wide. Alex's fist collided with the wall.                          "What did they do to her?! They must have done something to trigger it!!!" He exclaimed angirly. "Calm down Alex. There is still hope. (Y/n) could snap out of it." She whispered, hugging Alex. Alex sighed and hugged back, patting Kat's head. "I don't want to loose anyone else..." She whispered. Alex nodded. We need to get (Y/n) back before it's too late...

~~~ Back with you!!! ~~~

Nathan set (Y/n) down on a couch before sitting down next to her. Tyler crouched down.                      "(Y/n), you know you can tell us anything." Tyler said slowly. She nodded.                                                     "I know..." She whispered. "Do... Do you think Kat was pretending to be my friend too?"                   "It's hard to know for sure. But I know for a fact that they were hiding stuff for you." Tyler said.     "Like what?" (Y/n) asked, tilting her head to the side as she pushed her glasses up nervously.         "Well... They knew what happened to your parents. And they knew what those marking were as well." Tyler replied, making (Y/n) freeze. Why didn't they tell me? Is everyone trying to use me?     "I don't understand... What does everyone want with me!?!" She asked, hugging her knees.           "Don't worry. Tyler and I will protect you!" Nathan said, patting her head. Tyler nodded.                      "I'll protect you guys too! It's what friends do, right?" (Y/n) replied, laughing as a tear fell to the floor. She sniffed and rubbed her nose. "What are we going to do?" (Y/n) asked. Tyler smiled.         "First, you need to calm down. I'll go make you some hot chocolate." Tyler said. Part one of our plan a go! (Y/n) nodded while Nathan shot Tyler a worried glance. Tyler shrugged it off and walked into a kitchen.

When Tyler returned, he gave (Y/n) the cup before sitting down on a different couch.                                "Thanks guys. I really apreciate this." (Y/n) said before taking a sip of the hot chocolate. Her left eye turned yellow and blue while the right became dull and lifeless. Grey cuffs attached to her wrists and ankles before going invisible. Tyler smirked while Nathan stood up, worry written all over his face. (Y/n)'s markings began glowing fully as well.                                                                            "What did you do to her Tyler?!" Nathan asked. Tyler stood up and put his hands up.                         "The plan Nathan. Or did you grow attached to her?" Tyler asked teasingly. Nathan's face began heating up in embarrassment. "That's what I thought. Now, are you going to help me with the plan or are you going to go tell her so called 'friends' about what I'm doing?" Tyler asked.               "I don't want to hurt you Tyler... But I don't want (Y/n) get hurt... She's too important to me."         "You don't want to hurt me? Don't make me laugh. We all know I'm more stronger than you!"       "This isn't you Tyler! Snap out of it! Please!" Nathan begged. Tyler glared at Nathan.                         "No Nathan. My brother wouldn't turn on me for some girl. Get out of my sight." Tyler spat.                 "Tyler, please--"                                                                                                                                                                     "Get out!!!" Tyler yelled. Nathan flinched but nodded, glancing at (Y/n) once more before running out. Tyler smirked and turned to (Y/n). "Now (Y/n). Your friends hurt you. So we're going to get revenge." Tyler stated. (Y/n) nodded stiffly as she stood up.                                                                 "Yes. Revenge sounds nice~ Let's get revenge." (Y/n) said, before looking down at her clothes. "I'm going to need some new clothes as well. These will be hard to work in." She stated before taking off the jacket. (Y/n) snapped her fingers and her outfit disappeared, being replaced by a yellow and blue tank top, and jean shorts, making it easy to see her markings.

(Y/n) stretched as a marking underneath her shirt glowed gold before a tail popped out of her shirt. The tail was demonic with fuzz at the tip. She smiled once she saw the tail before stretching some more. A gold and silver fairy wing appeared on her right side while a demonic angel wing appeared on her left. Small black horns appeared on her head with a golden, firey glow to them. Her teeth became even more sharp and her nails became pointed at the ends.            "Ah~ That's better. I can't wait to get my revenge~" She exclaimed. Tyler smirked and nodded.     "That's right. Now let's go destroy your friends~ Shall we?" He asked, offering his arm. (Y/n) giggled insanely before taking his arm. They both walked out of the hotel. The rain stopped immediately and they began walking towards the centre of Fox town, (Y/n) floating a bit off the ground.