Extra

Hey everyone, AG here! I know it's been a while since I've updated this book. And I'm really sorry! I began writing book two, but only wrote the first chapter before losing interest. Which sucks cause I had so many ideas for book two.

I was re reading this book and all of your awesome comments, when I realized.... One, you guys are awesome! You al leave the best comments and make me feel so loved and excepted! Two, I need to get my act together and write the second book. And three, my writing is suuuuper cringy. Like, how on earth can you readers bare it?!

Anyways, I'll be continuing this book slowly. So book two will begin after this chapter since I don't feel like making a whole other book. I'm too lazy. Sorry.

I just wanted to say that I love you all and I appreciate al the support I've been getting for the past two years now. New or old readers, you're all amazing people. You make my day brighter just by clicking onto this book and reading my cringy writing. You're all beautiful humans and deserve a cookie!

....

Unfortunately, I don't have any cookies on me right now.

....

But I promise I'll give you guys cookies as soon as I get some!

Now! Wish me luck with this writing and stay awesome!

~~~

On a whole other note, should I do a face reveal? I see a lot of other authors doing it, so I thought I'd ask. Just a thought. I can also do Question and Answers. So if you have a question, then feel free to ask!

Again, love you all!

Now... To get writing....