Hickeys

It was a fine morning at Hogwarts. It's was a Saturday. The birds were chirping. The Womping Willow was womping. The writer had no ideas how to start this damn story. Everyone was in the Great Hall. It was a normal morning. Until Sirius Black walked in.

Sirius Black the most dramatic bitch at Hogwarts. Girls wished to have his hair and ass. Guys wanted him. Though, he never seemed to date anyone.

The Marauder walked in the Great Hall with an- oversized sweater on? It showed at lot of his upper chest in shoulder. Which would be fine except his upper chest, shoulder, and jaw were littered with hickeys.

The hickeys weren't light either. They were big and dark. (A/N LIKE MY SOULLLLLLLL..... okay carry on.)

Everyone's jaw dropped. Who the fuck did that?!? 

"So that's what you two were doing, huh?" James asked. Peter rolled his eyes and answered before Sirius could.

"As if you didn't hear them. Ever heard of a silencing charm?" Peter joked. Sirius smiled.

"What can I say?" Sirius started. "We were in the moment." James and peter made barfing noises at that.

Almost everyone was listening to their conversation. Come on, flirtiest guy who never dates has hickeys all over his neck. AND NO ONE IS ADMITTING TO IT?!? Everyone was completely baffled. What they didn't know is their question was about to be answered.

Remus Lupin walked in the Great hall with Sirius leather jacket on. No one was allowed to even touch his jacket.

Remus day diwn next to Sirius with a small smile and a blush across his cheeks. James smirked.

"Wow, Moony." James started. "You two must've had a very fun night." Sirius laughed as Remus's face flushed.

Sirius kisses his boyfriends jaw. "What? You should've seen what I left on him. This is nothing."

Heyyy, My Dudes another short oneshot.

Hope you liked it.

Qotd- I need to get my mind off things so whats a funny story or joke that makes you laugh really hard. Or something you did that made you happy.

Take some love before you leave:
💝💞💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💙💚🧡❤️💜💜🖤💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💕💘💘❣️❣️💖💗💓💓💝💝💞💜❤️❤️💛💚💙💕💘💖❣️💚💛🧡❤️💞💞💓🖤🧡💞💜❤️💝💞💜❤️🧡💚💙💕💖❣️❣️💗💓💓🖤💞💜❤️🧡💙💙💕💘💖❣️💚💛🧡❤️💞💞🖤💝💓💜❤️🧡💛💚💙❤️🧡💛💚💙💙💚💛🧡❤️💜💜❤️🧡💚💙💕💘💖❣️💗💗💓🖤💜💝💝❤️🧡💚💙💕💘💖❣️💗💓💓🖤💜💝💜❤️❤️💛💚💙💙💙💕💘💕💕💖💗💗❣️❣️💗💓💞💜❤️🧡💛💚💙🧡❤️🧡💚💙💜💝💝💜💜🖤💜❤️🧡💛💖💚🧡💚💙💖💙💙💖💓💚🖤💝❤️💜❤️

-Cassie🤓🤓