chapter 3 (because I can't come up with a better name)

No one's pov
Lucy walked up to the corner where Erza was standing.
"Hey Erza have you seen any sign of the boys or Wendy and Charla(correct me if I'm wrong)."
Lucy asked.
"NO those idiots must have done something and Wendy probably trying to stop them. I SWEAR ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON THOSE TW-!!"
Erza was interrupted by the door opening revealing an angry Gray and Natsu. Behind them was a red faced Wendy.
"I cannot believe you guys got her into ano~."
Erza was cut off again.
"How about you ask little miss Marvel here why were so late."
Natsu said in a menacing voice then walked away as Lucy followed to tell him about Ruby and the other girls.
Wendy pov
30 minutes before the cafe
Right now I'm currently sopposed to be working with Gray and Natsu but I'm always the good girl so I was going to do something I probably shouldn't for once. As we were walking I snuck out while they were calling each other names. Romeo asked me to hang out with him and I said okay. We've been secretly dating the last couple months.
Soo what happened after I snuck out was......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The almighty cliffhanger
I do not own fairy tail or Rwby they belong to there respective owners