Fuck life

So yeah...

       I started becoming the way I am because my mom she isn't the best mom you could ask for.

      So when I was around 4 my mom and my dad split up you now that wasn't to bad on me saying how I can't remember it. See but that when my life started to suck so my mom became very abusing and she got mad over the littlest things. I have gotten black eyes, bloody noses, and even picked up by my throat once.

       Despite all that my dad had got a new girlfriend she was fun, and she had 2 daughters so at first I didn't like her daughters one was only 2 days younger that me the other was 2 years younger .
Ok so look I went to my dad and the one close to my age was their and like I said i didn't like her....... so I was playing with my barbies and I told her not to touch them so I left when I came back she was making the barbies kiss so I took them out her hands and gave her a black eye.

       So my dad and this girl dated for many years and through those years me and my dads girlfriends oldest became very close.

        My dad and and this girl had a daughter and we became a family I called her daughters my sister and they called me there's that all sound happy but it wasn't all like that.
My dad and her started doing drugs (oh and I forgot to say I have a brother so yeah) and one night me,all three of my sisters,my brother, and are cousin was at the house all the kids started to get hungry and the oldest/ my cousin went down to ask them too make some food. As she went to walk in their room my step mom Closed the door and told us to stay out so my 14 year old cousin had to make us food so as the food was done we heard the ambulance it turned out my dad overdosed....
so the popo made all us kids go out side in the freezing could ( oh by the way it was like 1 am) and took all phones cause they was evidence so 6 kids had to sleep out side . After a while my cousin asked if we could somehow go to are grandmas house or call them or something like that the said we could call them but they could drive us up their ( they lived right down the road) so we went knocking on the door are grandpa answers to all his grand kids needing so stay there.

So yeah that's my life 😭😥
461 words