Part 8:

Cassandra's POV
-----------------------------
I will never admit this to anyone, but I LOVE animals! Like, on a scale of one to ten, I'm a princess. So when I saw Y/N and her little friend, I internally screamed. He/She are so cute!!!! Y/N turned around and squeaked to the little animal. It seemed to answer and came out from hiding. I looked over at Varian with a panicked feeling in my stomach. Did he see her do that!? If he did, he didn't make it look like he did. Y/N picked up the raccoon and cradled it.
"Guys, this is cutie. I found him all by himself"
She looked over at Varian, who had a weird look on his face. She tilted her head to the side a little.
"What?"
He shrugged.
"I just don't think that name fits him"
Y/N rolled her eyes in amusement and added,
"Then what, my good man, would you name this little fluffball?"
He put his pointer finger to his chin and tapped it repeatedly, then snapped his fingers.
"Rudiger"
Y/N's mouth quirked up.
"Rudiger?"
Varian nodded and looked at me and Raps.
"What do you guys think?"
"Rudiger", we chorused
Varian smiled triumphantly. But Y/N was looking down at the little thing.
She squeaked a question, probably somewhere along the lines of,
What do you like better, cutie or Rudiger?
The raccoon squeaked back and Y/N looked up with a smile
"Rudiger it is"
Varian's eyes widened at what she just did. Then he looked at me and Raps. We looked and shared a look.
We were gonna have a lot of explaining to do.