Author's Note (Q and A)

Start from the beginning

Another concept I wanted to delve in is in the characterization of MC. MC is actually a mixture of all the Sakamakis' attitudes; albeit, she is the harmless and the pacifist version of them. I envision her showing the Sakamaki who they truly are and make them see how much of a psychopath she is, the thought then backslashing at them.

An example of this is when Kanato throws tantrums every now and then. MC would throw the same type of immaturity, rendering the vampire to ostracize her as an annoying individual. And then voila, he just criticized himself! He's a f*cking hypocrite!

There are still a lot of examples found within the context of the story. You can reread them and find out the similarities of MC and the Sakamaki brothers.

Which is fun.

I think.

Are you going to write another Dialovers story?

I'm currently on my last year in high school. Due to Life pestering me to be responsible with my future, I'm filling up a LOT of forms for the universities I'm applying to. I'm also studying for their entrance exams. To sum it up, I'm super duper busy.

Also, I'm thinking of resting a bit when it comes to writing. I plan to unpublish my incomplete books and rant books. Imma just let my account remain the way it currently is for a looooong time. Instead of writing being my only focus, I want to challenge myself a bit more and instead make my own webtoon!!!

Why did I say all of that when it doesn't even relate to the question!?? To reveal my life plan, of course! I like bragging!

Lololol, kidding aside, the answer to your question is YES. AFTER ALL THOSE EXPLANATIONS/ PETTY EXCUSES,  I'VE COME TO TELL YOU THAT I'VE ALREADY PLANNED ANOTHER BOOK.

And guess what? It's a sequel to this story.

(Disclaimer: Due to reasons mentioned above, BKM doesn't know when he'll publish said sequel. So don't get your hopes up too high)

-----

I'm going to put random theme songs. You can download these music and make a playlist entitled "Dear Soulmate". Wouldn't that be cool?

Theme songs:

Laito Sakamaki - Bad Guy by Rain

MC/Reader - Cries Without Sound by Yang Yoseob

MC/Reader and Laito Sakamaki - Shine by Pentagon

Yuto Hirano

Beautiful Liar by VIXX LR (Leo and Ravi)

My Love by Li Hee

MC/Reader and Yuto Hirano - Falling For U by Jeonghan and Joshua (SVT)

Kiyoko and Subaru Sakamaki - The Truth Untold by BTS

Reiji Sakamaki - Desperate by VIXX

------

THAT'S ALL!

There are still couple of epilogues I would like to share to you all. It will take time before I'm able to post them. It will be nice if you guys will continue to support them! That would be all. Thank you.