“No.3: your eyes will change what your mood is… for example right now is your original color because you manage to stay calm and collected. But if you have some other emotions like now that you are seriously listening it changes to color purple. It can even change to Kekkai Genkai...” He said and I look at him with my eyes turning to yellow because I am, seriously wondering right now.

“What are Kekkai Genkais?” I asked and they all nodded and the other doctor removes his glasses... I wonder what’s happening.

“You know about the truth is our experiment contains animals, people, and extraordinaire people who has some weird powers… we experimented them or mostly killed as they want to call it and transfer it to other people but the people we have experimented are mostly weakened or killed by the so much power. And after with all that failure we wanted to do it differently and we choose you from the Agency you came from… Agent Phantom, Kuroko Tetsuya.” The doctor said and my eyes widen and I can feel my eyes change to color pink. I was surprised but not terrified on what they have said. They have made me a monster! I was made a monster and I could be feared and most of all left alone in the streets with my friends leaving me.

“What? Then, don’t tell me you have all DNA of the people with powers went into me?” I asked wide eyes. And they slowly nodded.

“We have transferred the entire DNA in you and mostly you have been successful. You can now levitate things… and about the Kekkai Genkai they are special eyes from different ninja who we captured. One of them are named as Uchiha Sasuke who I transferred the two of his eyes called Sharingan to you, the color is red, the other eyes are called Byakugan and the owner’s name is Hyuga Neji, the color is white, and the last one was the most powerful Kekkai Genkai… It’s the eye of the hero of the ninjas called as Uzumaki Naruto…the eye was called Rinnegan that has the color purple.” The doctor said and I look at the mirror. My eyes have changed again and it is showing what the doctor has been saying. The sharingan and the Rinnegan showing, the right eye has shown a red eye with strange markings while the other eye has shown a purple eye with lines circling on it.

“T-this is unbelievable! I have become a monster.” I said completely trying to be calm. My eyes turned to red and without the strange markings. I am angry, no furious right now! I thought that it will only be little animals that are experimented on me!

“W-what have I turned to?! A monster!” I shouted completely losing my temper. Then a swirly red something covered me and it was color black like a shadow. Then, I started to lose control over my body.

“H-help me…” The last thing I said before losing consciousness…

-DOCTOR’S POV-

This is what we have feared! He really is my grandson! Those blue soft eyes that look at me and he looks like my son I didn’t notice?! What kind of grandfather am I?! He is losing control over his powers! But we can’t just kill him and besides he has a good life ahead! We mustn’t have experimented on him! He was having a completely wonderful life with his friends! I am so sorry… my grandson.

“Shintani hold him! I will extract this syringe to him and he will calm!” I shouted and Shintani nodded with horrors seen in his eyes. Who would want to see his own cousin be in this horror? I saw the others and some of them wanted to cry but they hid it while the others are smiling evilly. They wanted my grandson to suffer?! They will pay after this! I still remembered why they wanted to see my grandson suffer! I know he looks like his father but he wasn’t the one that does that, I know he brought embarrassment to us but he is just a child!

FLASHBACK:

“Dad, hurry and kill me! I am a disgrace to the family!” My son said while in chains. He has killed again another clan who has been bullying our clan but I don’t know how to control his powers now.