"hey, you fucking asshole!" jisung suddenly shouted, scooping the elder up from the pavement and lightly brushing him off before taking his hand and marching right towards that man.

"j-jisung, p-please don't do a-anything to him... i-it's o-okay." chenle tried to reason, tugging jisung away with his small hand though it didn't help much. "no. no it's not okay. he can't just come up to you and shove you down." the taller told with fiery eyes.

nobody fucks around with his chenle.

jisung roughly tapped the man on the shoulder, seeing him turn around with a scowl.

"who are you? what do you want?" the man said, eyeing jisung up and down before catching a glance of chenle who was hiding behind him. "nobody gave you the damn right to push the people around you like they're nothing." the younger growled, glaring holes into the man.

he seemed unfazed by jisung, rolling his eyes. the boy took a quick look at his surroundings, noticing an open trash chute that was connected to an apartment complex. that specific trash chute led all the way down into the bottom of that complex, where workers come to collect it all and haul it away.

"i can do whatever i want, kid. see?" the man snarled, pushing one of jisung's shoulders away from him. that action made the boy want to punch this guy in the face right then and there, but he remembered chenle telling him not to do anything to him.

just him, though.

jisung scoffed then clicked his tongue, his stare deepening with each second that passed. he turned towards that open trash chute, suddenly giving a smile to the man.

"you know, i think you might want to hop down that chute."

the man gave off a confused yet annoyed look. "and why the hell would i do that!?" he snapped. before he could say anything else, jisung snatched his phone from his hand and aimed at the chute, managing to throw it in almost effortlessly.

"because your phone's in there." the boy fake smiled a final time before taking chenle's hand again and walking off, leaving the man in utter shock. when jisung thought they were far enough, he stopped an turned to the shorter boy.

"are you okay?" he asked softly, only to have chenle hug his torso tightly.

"t-thank y-you... for d-doing that." the elder whispered, audible enough for only jisung to hear. the boy smiled hearing those words, picking chenle up by his back thighs and wrapping his legs around his waist. "it's all for you, le." the taller simply responded, deciding to now carry the latter to the studio since he weighed pretty much nothing and their destination was around the corner of the street they were half-way across in.

the boys got there within a matter of minutes, with jisung setting chenle down before they went inside. a kind man this time greeted them behind a desk at the entrance.

"good afternoon, boys! how may i help you?" he smiled, the taller taking the lead as he pulled chenle closer to his side. "i'm jisung and this is chenle. we were just wondering how much it costs to rent a room here, for maybe around two hours everyday?" the boy asked, seeing the man nod and go through a desktop he had next to him.

"the pricing would be fifteen dollars per week. would you two like to see the rooms?" the man suggested, chenle and jisung looking at each other before nodding yes together. the clear eldest of the three led the boys through a series of rooms, all which were huge and had full mirrors on an entire wall. they all looked pretty similar, until chenle saw the last room, which was towards the end of the whole building.

the room still had the same qualities as the others, except the other side of the large mirrored wall was all glass. the sunset was shining on the city and the palm trees lined on the streets were visible.

chenle had always been a sucker for those kinds of settings, which was why he ran over to the window like a little kid and looked outside in awe.

they were still on the first floor and not high up, but there wasn't any tall buildings or billboards standing in the way of the trees or sunset, making it a truly beautiful landscape. chenle was too wrapped up in the setting to notice jisung standing back with the man and smiling at him.

that boy was going to be the actual death of jisung.

in the cute way, of course.

"we'll take this one." the younger mumbled to the man, handing him the fifteen dollars he had. the man smiled, briefly telling him basic information about the studio while chenle continued looking outside.

"your boyfriend's really adorable. he reminds me of my own little baby son." the man smiled, seeing jisung's face turn a light pink color.

technically chenle wasn't his boyfriend, but it honestly felt so normal and right for chenle to addressed as 'jisung's boyfriend' whenever he was brought in a conversation.

the feeling was powerful, and the quite suddenness of it didn't stop him at all from smiling back.

"yeah. i know."

«🍍»

guess who's gay ass got sick like they predicted :')

i feel awful man end me now

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura