Choices

Astrid wakes up and looks up seeing Victor dead asleep, she curses to herself wishing this was just a bad dream and she'd wake up soon with her dog and go visit Ayana. Astrid gets up and softly nudges Victor while saying. "Wake up we got doors to open." Victor wakes up and sighs as he rolls over and sees her towering over him and he chuckles."Do you like towering over men or something? Whenever you talk to me and Toby you get as tall as you can ge, but why?"

Astrid rolls her eyes and says. "It's just a habit, okay? Does that answer satify you?" Victor shrugs and says. "Well maybe cleavage satify me, could you please test this theory?" Astrid throws her shoe at him and glares at him. Victor laughs hard as smiles watching her put her shoe on as he then stops laughing hearing doors open and shut from far behind them. He then grabs Astrids shoulder and says to her. "Someone's coming. Run." 

Astrid and Victor start opening and closing doors rapidly as they run. They hear doors slamming open and footsteps slam on the bloody floor as they try to open the 15th door they've come across while running away they realize it's locked and Astrid starts to freak out hearing the doors opening and the footsetps getting louder and louder. Victor slams on the door punching and kicking trying to break it down as he hears there killer get closer and closer, he yells out of frustration as he sees Astrid start to cry as fear strikes inter her. Victor turns around and sees a hooded figure, Victor growls and yells. "YOU SICK FUCK! You enjoy taking kids in here and torturing them don't you! You probably touch little girls you Pedo!!!" The hooded figure just stands there and then simply throws a gas bomb as they put a gas mask on and stand there watching. Victor and Astrid soon fall deep asleep and fall to the ground. 

Lucas wakes up but wants to fall back asleep, he remmbers what Carter said before they went to sleep and he looks over at him seeing Carter still sleeping. Lucas's legs still felt tired, he just sits there and rubs his eyes and remembers his dream of everyone together far from here and the guy put away for all of this. But instead of him going home, he decided to move into the apartment next to Ayana wanting to see a friendly face instead of a frightful one that made him clean the dead animals out of the house that had been in the fight from the night before like he normally did. 

Carter continues dreaming about Astrid being with him instead of Lucas. Toby shoots up awake and breaths heavily from the nightmare he had, he shook his head looking over at Ayana who is still asleep back to him. She looks like she's having more of a nightmare then being here. He walks over to her and shakes her waking her up, Ayana glares at him "Why the hell did you wake me up!?" she practically yelled. Toby answers getting pissed off "I thought you were having a nightmare asshole!" she scoffs and  growls saying "No I wasn't! Learn to mind your business!"  

Ayana was lying, she was having a nightmare but it was about her father. She hated him but she liked having that dream in particular because it happens so often. Toby didn't know her father and she only said good things about him even tho she didn't like him. She just sighed and stood up saying "let's go, I want to find the others soon." They go back to walking in complete silence as she remembered the dream trying to imagine what would've happened next.

Astrid wakes up, feeling hard leather around her ankles, wrist, and waist. She can feel the leather digging into her skin as she growls and howls in pain, feeling bruises on her back for some reason, her breast almost in her own face so she can only see to her side Victor. She said his name a few times before he woke up and groaned. "Fuuuuck. What happened?"  Astrid says to him. "He took us here I don't know why." Victor looked up and seen huge hammers and blades and a few guns over them, all were connected to metal triggers that would activate towards a timer.

Victor said as calmly as he could. "Astrid we have to get out of here, our lives may depend on it and by may I mean it does." Astrid started to wiggle and struggle as she screamed and yelled for someone, crying out to anyone who could hear her. Carter hears faint screaming and jumps up saying to Lucas. "Lucas!! I hear her, we need to go! Now!" Lucas looks at him confused and says. "Are you delusional?" Carter sighs and starts to run towards the screaming and screams. "I am coming don't worry!!!" 

Astrid says to Victor. "Is that Carter?" Victor sighs and bangs the back of his head against the table and says. "Toby is gonna smoke all of my weed if he gets out of here first...shit" Carter soon blasted down the door and sees Astrid and says. "I'll get you out, I can be your hero baby!" Lucas looks at him and laughs hard. "You did not just say that!" Astrid cringes as she sighs. Victor simply laughs as he looks at Astrid and teasingly says. "Now your gonna have to fuck him. Hahahaha!" Astrid simply growls. "Get me out of here. Now." 

Lucas looked over at the timer and sees it saying 15 minutes, theres a note on the table infront of them and Lucas reads it out loud. "You have to tell the darkest thing you have ever done to these two people, you have 15 minutes to do this task or they die." Lucas sees the clock start ticking when he finishes reading it. He looks at Carter having a bad feeling "You should say your's first dude." Carter agrees and takes a deep breath saying, "Astrid, I once accidentally sniffed your panties!" Victor smirks and jokes "Oh so what'd they smell like?" Astrid growls and yells "What the hell! Your a dead man when I get to you!" Victor laughs. 

Carter faces Lucas saying "Now you have to say something you did Lucas" Carters face bright red, Lucas shakes his head "I can't..." Lucas just looks down not at them and he hears Victor says "Why not?! You've never done anything to bad to me!"  Lucas just shakes his yead saying "If only you knew... Brother" Victor looks at him confused and says "What are you talking about Lucas?" Lucas sighs and swallows saying "You won't like this but, I'm your brother, Your living with your aunt and uncle... Our mom cheated on your father with my father after you were 2, your dad found out and she killed him then had me." Victor yells at him "Then why didn't you fucking tell me!!" Lucas glares at him and says "I didn't want a dug addicted idiotic brother! Anyone would be better to have as a sibling then you!" Lucas yells at him. The timer stops and the leather become loose and Victor tears up slightly getting pissed off more then he has been that day.

Ayana keeps walking threw doors and ignores everything Toby is trying to say to her. She was still pissed with him and wishes he would just disappear or leave her alone. Toby Has enough and walks up behind her slapping her getting her attention. She turns around glaring at him and screams "what the hell bastard!?" Toby growls and says "Fucking answer me you cock sucking whore!" She growls and punches him in the throat so hard he needs to catch his breath. She glares at him saying "Shut the fuck up before I teach you what a broken neck feels like!" She turns back around speed walking away from him.

Astrid gets up and rubs her ankles as she sighs seeing Victor goign to fight Lucas she quickly gets up and hugs him from behind and he struggles and kicks a bit but she says latched. After a while he calms down and sighs, tired of everyone as he just starts to walk saying. "I'll be ahead." Astrid nods and walks out the room and sees Lucas crying and she sighs and says. "Grow the fuck up, we are not here to cry and whine about our personal probloms, and you." She walks up to Carter and gives him a cold hard smack leaving a red handprint on his cheek and says. "If I ever catch you smelling my panties, I'll make sure you die down here. Understand?" Carter says defeatedly. "Yes I understand.

To Be Continued.....