A New Face

Astrid runs into the room going on pure instinct as she sees a injured man tied down on a table. The table covered in dry blood and knife scratches. The man had black hair, so black it looked blue, his eyes ivory green eyes looked at her sky blue eyes as she worked hard on freeing him from the table. As Astrid worked she seen cuts and bruises, his leg was still bleeding from the leather digging into his skin Astrid quickly freed him and helped him up and she screamed. "Guys we have wounded!" Carter, Ayana, and Lucas rush into the room. 

Ayana sees bats with nails in it, and weapons of all sorts, stunned about the room she quickly shakes her head and says looking at the man. "Are you okay? Who did this to you?" Lucas stares at the weapons wondering. 'Who would do this, why?' as he looks at the man wondering how he got here. Carter looks at the wounded man ignoring the room and says. "What's your name?" As Carter says that Toby and Victor walk into the room, Victor says out loud to no one. "What the hell?" Toby looks at the man eagerly waiting for him to speak and say his name. 

The man in a deep raspy voice says. "I am Scottie, call me Scott. I don't know who did this to me, they were wearing dark clothes and it was pitch black. But I wanna get out of here, alive. May I please go with you guys?" Astrid says before anyone can say anything. "Of course, Did you come here with anybody Scott?" Scott smiles and stands as he says. "No, I'm 25 and live alone." Astrid is shocked by his age and his height as he is clearly 6'2" and is probably taller than anyone in the group. 

Ayana introduces herself first, "I'm Ayana Johnson, This is Lucas White, Astrid Lewis, Carter Griffin, Victor Robinson, and Tobias Walker. Lucas, Astrid, Carter and I are 15, Victor is 17 and Tobias is 18" Ayana says pointing to each person as she says there name and they nod. Ayana askes again still kind of worried about him "are you o-" Toby interrupts saying "Do you have any idea on why someone would kidnap 7 people?" Curious on how Scott would reply.

Scott reply's with "I don't have a clue" his deep raspy voice sounding like its not getting any better.  Ayana starts to wonder how long he's been here, because by the way he sounds, he sounds like he has been here a while without any water, but then she also wonders if he's even eaten anything within how long he's been here. Toby growls slightly under his breath wishing he had even a clue of who there kidnapper was.

Lucas looks around the room seeing more blood and weapons in the room, he was a bit astounded at the way it looked. It was obviously made to torture people, but how many people had been here before them? 5? 10? He didn't know and he wished he did, he wish he knew why they were there and why it was happening to them. What had they done so wrong to someone to make them do this? Who's blood was in those halls? Who were the people who were trapped in this crazy place? And the biggest one of them was, did any of them escape this place alive?

Scott says knowing exactly what Ayana was thinking by just the look in her eye. "I don't know how long I've been here but it was a while." Scott stretched and walked away to get fresh air as Astrid looks at Victor and Toby and asks. "Exactly whose cabin was that in the woods?" Toby said. "We found it a few months back, figured it was in the middle of the wood it'd be a good hangout where we can hide our weed and cigarettes." Victor nods his head in agreement. Astrid growls lowly saying. "We could've been in anyone's cabin that night...AND YOU CHOOSE NOT TO SAY 'HEY IT'S NOT OUR FUCKING CABIN BY THE WAY!" YOU'D RATHER US JUST FIND OUT AFTER ALL OF THIS!!!!" 

Toby says. "It looked abandoned it's not our fault." Victor nodded longing for a cigarette. Astrid was about to smack them when Ayana looked at her and says quietly to her. "It won't do any good." Astrid nods and everyone follows as she meets up with Scott and he joins them on their walk when they hear dogs barking. 

Astrid says confusingly. "When was there dogs in here?" Lucas then said. "What if they're not nice dogs?" Scott said. "They're most likely not so I suggest we run, before one of us gets bit!" Quickly they hear the dogs scratching the door behind them. They all start to run out of fear. Carter staying in the back of the group hoping he doesn't get bit he forces the group to run faster by yelling. "I CAN SEE THEM!!" The whole group panics and runs for their life. 

Up ahead are 4 different hallways, one to the left, two in the middle going left and right, then one to the right. Astrid and Victor run left while Scott runs into the middle right, Ayana and Toby run to the middle left and Carter and Lucas go to the right. The halls are dimly lite by flickering lights, the left hall has blood splattered, kind of like someone was ripped apart. The blood dry, but haunting if they stopped to look, they would've seen human flesh on the ground. the hall to the right had a few lights out and some pools of blood on the ground. The middle right was damp and had blood almost every where you looked. As the middle left was also damp and covered with blood, pieces of flesh and muscle were scattering the ground.

Lucas couldn't help but notice the pools of blood he was running by, there must've been people here not to long before them and the dogs got ahold of them. Carter noticed he couldn't hear the dogs anymore and worried they found Astrid and killed her. He didn't care about Victor, he just wanted his Astrid to be ok. They slowed down  to catch there breath as they noticed bones on the ground next to carcasses that were bone, small pieces of muscle still scattered about on the bones. Carter couldn't stand the sight nor the smell of death surrounding them and threw up.

Astrid and Victor stopped, not hearing the dogs anymore, they catch there breath relieved but still worried about the others she didn't hear them run with her inside of the hall. She didn't know where they were at or if they were even together. Ayana and Toby kept running for a while until they felt it would be fine for them to stop and catch there breath. Ayana felt the damp air as she caught her breath as she looked around wondering where the others had gone to. Toby noticed a few dead bodies on the ground with limbs missing.

Astrid looked at Victor out of breath and said. "Where are we?" Victor simply shrugged his shoulders as he looked at Astrid's body and smiled a little, glad they were alone and then said. "So what do you do in your off time miss?"  Astrid was confused as she didn't notice Victor eyeing her body and simply stated. "I am at the top of all my classes and I try to get by life by just reading, writing, playing with my dog Chewy..." Astrid remembers her dog and then stops cold worried about her dog. She worries if he's alright and starts to tear up as she knows. 'He could die of starvation or dehydration if I don't make it to Chewy in time.' Victor noticed her tears and pretended to care as he ran up to her and hugged her and said "It's okay. Your dog will be there when we get back home. Let's continue down this hall for now." 

To Be Continued.......