10

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην nymphador

Amelia's POV.

I quickly pulled Klaus' wrist from my mouth in shock, why would he even bother doing that? I stared ino his deep eyes, they were a bright and vibrant yellow. For the first time in my life I actually felt fear, real fear.I clamber backwards on the bed, trying to get away from this monster, but knowing there was no true way to run from him.

"Why? Why go infront of her?!" Klaus mutters angrily, although I could see a flicker of regret in his eyes as they turned to blue. "Why even try to hurt her Klaus? Do you think that was even called for?" I fire back. I looked to the far side of Klaus' room, Emily was backed up tight against the wall, shivering in fear. Klaus looks to me then glancs to Emily, "There was complete reason to kill her, she said your name with no respect!" His voice was thunderous, he flashed past me and snapped Emily's neck, I gasped and backed right up against the other wall.

"How-how could you?" I gasp, trying to catch as much air as possible. Klaus was walking towards me his expression dark, as if wanting something, wanting me. All I could think about was, RUN No don't run, you know you want him to, so why run? You? Again? I did.. I can't believe I did it.. I stayed. He came inches closer, his gaze lustfull. I stood there, trapped up against the wall breathing heaverly. He was so close I could feel his cold, breath creeping up on my neck. Slowly ever so slowly, his lips came down onto mine, making my stance waver. His lips moved in sync with mine, our lips in a make-out session. I started to have coherent thoughts and pulled back as soon as I could.

"Why did you stop?" He said huskily. I glared at him, long and hard, "Because I wasn't thinking straight, I will never be with a monster like you!" I shout and storm out the room, leaving Klaus staring after me, shell-shocked.

Klaus' POV.

I wasn't going to have it, I stormed out of the room, away from anything anywhere. If I had stayed here any longer blood would be spilt, not mine, Amelia's. I ran straight through the forest, running, the one thing I am good at.

Tonight I will shed blood, if Amelia won't love me, I will make her love me.

Amelia's POV.

I ran straight to my room, easily remembering the route, and locked the door. I layed down on the soft mattress, trying to think of anything but Klaus.

That night I dreamt of Niklaus Mikealson.

I woke up with a startle, someone knocking on my door. "Umm.. yes.." I mutter. The door is slowly opened to reveal a girl in her teens with long black hair that reaches her waist. "Goodmorning Lady Amelia, I have your breakfast here for you. My name is Johanna, and I will be your maid for now on." She introduces herself. "Thank you." She places down; Eggs, Bacon and toast with apple juice  down on the table. I swiftly ate my breakfast, and layed down waiting for Klaus to come in.

TIME SKIP>>

I woke up, I guess he wasn't bothered about me. I tumbled my way to my bag and grabbed my; Black tee with a bow, dark short shorts and my black flip flops with my ring and black bracelets. ( A/N: Outfit on side >>) I picked up my pace, and hurridley walked to the bathroom. I turned the shower on, and discarded my clothes, and stepped into the warm, soothing water. After shampooing and conditioning my hair I dried my hair and put it in a side french braid, and put natural make up on whilst putting my clothes on.

I walked into my room feeling refreshed, and having a cheerful aura around me. I decide to explore my room for awhile, becaue I knew that coming out my room might cause un-desired problems. I look to my right and see a large door next to my bathroom. I open it, thinking that since it was connected to my room it was mine.

The room had a small leather couch, a flatscreen HD TV, a large stereo and a wardrobe full of designer clothes. I turn on the stereo, and Problem - Ariana Grande (A/N: Music video on side >>) is blasting through the speakers. I start to dance, trying to dance my problems away i.e Klaus. I get lost in the music and end up dancing for at least 5 other songs, before sitting down and watching some movie about, vampires on the TV huh.. how ironic I know right! Wow so you've decided to show your face huh? Yep .. And that was the vlast voice I heard before I let sleep cloud my vision.