" Whats going on here? " I raise a brow at Logan and he almost looks taken back.

" Oh, don't ask me, " he turns his head back to Gabriel and glares at him, " Ask him. "

With that Logan walks away, leaving me speechless and Gabriel fuming, " You know what, he isn't invited to my wedding. "

I gulped, kind of scared of my brother in the moment. I've never seen him this mad in a long time, he's usually a calm and collected person.

" I understand. " I look down at my shoes, knowing Gabriel is looking at me.

" Also, I'm leaving today. I was planning to stay the night, but I can't with him here. " He empathized him and I looked up at him.

" You can still stay! " I grabbed his arm when he started heading towards the door, stopping him.

" No, I can't. " he shook his arm out of my hold and then exited the pack house, leaving me without a goodbye.

What the fuck just happened?

~~~

I turned the hot water on with a little bit of cold so I wouldn't burn to death, but wouldn't be cold either, and hopped in the shower.

When I'm stressed, I shower. It's just where I feel safe with my thoughts and I just let go of my problems.

" This is what I needed. " I whisper and let the water soak in my hair and run throughout my body.

Once I was done with the shower, I wrapped myself with a towel and started brushing my hair.

A lot of girls have that problem where they only should brush their hair before and after showers because if you brush your hair, it gets poofy and frizzy and it looks like you have more hair than you already do. I'm one of those girls.

Don't get me wrong, I love my curly, wavy hair. Especially when I put my hair in a braid because once I undo the braid, my hair is super curly and non frizzy. It looks really good.

While I do my braid, I put my earbuds in and scroll through my Apple library and find a song I want to listen to while I get ready, again.

I find my song and start humming along, at least I thought I was humming.

" Can't I just turn back the clock?
Forgive my sins
I just wanna roll my sleeves up
And start again
I know that I messed it up
Time and time again
I just wanna roll my sleeves up
And start again. "

I finished with my braid and then went to go get clothes out of my closet. I picked out a light pink hoodie with gray shorts, and of course the necessities, and headed back into the bathroom to change. I left my earbuds on while I changed and kept singing, even though it was a struggle.

Once I was done, I put on some chapstick and took my earbuds out of my ear, but as soon as I did that I heard the door open.

" Logan! " I whined and he frowned closing the door behind him.

" Aw man, I was hoping you'd be naked. " he smirked and I rolled my eyes at him.

" What do you want? " I said in a now angry tone and crossed my arms. He looked to the floor sorrowfully and said, " Look I'm sorry about earlier, there's just bad blood between me and your brother. "

" Why? And that doesn't make up for the fact you went off on him, making him leave. He had just gotten here! I haven't seen him in weeks. " A tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it away, I had really missed my brother.

" I'm sorry he left.. and it's the sort of thing he needs to share with you Reagan. " He went to grab my hands but I crossed my arms, making him sigh.

" I just don't know what to say right now. " I said, walking out of the bathroom. It's my turn to leave him there speechless.

~~~

Sorry for the wait! I've been busy lately, and the sad news.. school starts for me in less than 3 weeks.

I might not post quickly when school starts since I'll most likely have a lot of homework and stuff to work on, but I'll try to post as often as I can.

What do you think about Logan now? Comment, don't be a ghost reader.

Well, until next time (: