Chapter 2 The Meeting

I step in the limo waiting to arrive at Syno Records I looked out the window to see the morning dew on the window and the beautiful sight of London. I looked at my watch to see the meeting will be in 3 minutes. I took out my iPhone 4s out, I unlocked it and when I reach my record dealer/contractor I clicked on his number and texted 'Hey Uncle Simon I'm going to be a little late sorry'. Did I forget to say I'm Simons niece, my bad. Any way I put on my make up making sure not to put to much. I unscrew my mascra and put it on then next my eyeshadow my eye liner and some red lip gloss to finsh it off.

I felt the car come to a stop. I looked out up see we arrived and the whole entrance full with papparizi with their camera ready to get a glimpse at me. I put on my sunglasses and pumps on and then a bodygruad came to open the door. I was at least ten minute late so I speed by the papparazzi and bump into a curly hair boy who looks really familiar "Sorry" I said and walked up to the reception to see Maya a 27 year old rushing me to come " You are LATE lucky no one arrived yet for your meeting your Uncle wants to see you in a bit. Your meeting is in room 172. Good Luck" she said very fast. Why would I need luck? Well now I have to go to thy meeting. I made my way to the elevator and soon arrived at room number 172.

In the room is six seats, a one seat chair and a five place couch. In it to is a back mirror and a same coffee table in the middle of the chairs. I studied my self in the mirror and looked at my watch to see it was 11:53 I sighed then walk across the room then back then dieceded to sit down. I heard the door rattle and hear some voices. I sat straight up then door burst open. 5 boys walked in I stood up to see it was One Direction, Uncle Simon talked about them ALOT!! " Hi I'm Stella, Stella Bloom. " I said smiling and hugging all 5 boys at the same time. "Hi I'm Liam" said Liam returning a smile " OMG you're you're STELLA FLIPING BLOOM" screamed Louis all a sudden I let out a giggle " This is Louis " pointing at the crazy boy " No need to introduce yourself I know who you are" I looked that the blond Niall and well gel haired Zayn then at a curly hair boy Harry I clicked I remember he was the boy I bump into earlier " Sooo sorry about earlier" I gasped out. " Its ok I could tell you where rushing" giving me a half smile.