"Goodnight Lacy, I love you," Louis said. 

"Goodnight Lace," Harry said.

"Goodnight," I replied softly, then turned into my room. Lottie was already asleep. I grabbed the oversized One Direction shirt Niall had gotten me and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, changed into the huge shirt, which came past my mid thigh, then walked back to my room. I sat down on my bed and before I knew it I was crying again. I just couldn't believe what had happened. I wasn't even gone a minute! Fifteen minutes and I still felt miserable. I just wanted to be comforted. I got up and walked down the hall the to the guest room. Harry was staying in there, while Lou stayed in Fizzy's room. I hesistated before opening the door a little bit.

"Harry?" I whispered.

"Lacy?" I heard him ask. I went in and closed the door.

"Is everything alright love?" he asked. 

I shook my head. "No," I said, starting to cry again.

"Aw Lace, come here," he said, sitting up. I walked over and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He rubbed my back and kissed my head. "Do you want to stay with me tonight baby?"

I nodded and with that he moved me onto to the bed so I was laying down, and then lied down next to me. He pulled the covers over us as I rested my head on his chest. I listened to his heartbeat, and soon I found myself drifting off to sleep.

-Next Morning-

"Lacy?!" I heard someone say a little to loudly. I opened my eyes and blinked a couple times before seeing Lottie standing in the doorway. 

"What...?" I mumbled.

"What are you doing?!" she asked. 

"Well I was sleeping until you came in screaming bloody hell!" 

"Huh... what's going on?" I heard a familiar husky voice say. I looked and down and saw that I had been resting on Harry's chest.

"Oh my God!" she said.

"Lott who are you talking to?" Louis said, coming to the doorway. "OH GOD!"

"Lou! It's not what you think!" I said, jumping up.

"What the hell happened?" he asked.

"Nothing! I was just sad and I came here to have some comfort and then  I fell asleep. I swear Louis that's all that happened!" I said. He glanced at Harry.

"She's telling the truth!" Harry said.

"Alright...but if I find out that anything else happened I swear-" Louis said.

"Okay, okay!" I said. Then I got up and went to my room, followed by Lottie.

"So..." Lottie said, once the door was closed, "is that really all that happened last night?" 

"Yes! I was just sad and I needed some comforting...and Harry's one of my best friends you know?" I said, digging through my section of the closet for some clothes.

"I know....but hey, why were you sad?" 

"Oh it was nothing, Chris just turned out to be a complete jerk, no biggie," I said, grabbing some of the new clothes I had bought with Lou yesterday.

"Care to elaborate?"

I went ahead and explained the whole thing to her. After I was done, she stood up and gave me a hug. 

"I just feel so bad for the way I treated Louis, and then he ended up being right all along.." I said.

"I'm sure he understands...he's Lou. He loves you to death Lacy," she said.