Written Down

After a long day at work, I decided to go home. Once I made it to the car I called my boyfriend who was already home. He said not to come home. To stay away. I just continued to drive home only quicker. Something was wrong. Although I couldn't think of what it could be. He doesn't have family issues, no crazy ex-lovers, no job drama. The only thing that comes to mind is his mental health. Which hasn't been the best lately.

When I arrived at our apartment the place was trashed. The couch cushions were on the kitchen table. Pots and pans were scattered everywhere. Knives were stuck into the wall and what I'm hoping is ketchup smeared all over the walls. I dropped my bags and called out his name. I ran through the living room into the hall. I looked down the hall to see him rummaging through the cabinets in the bathroom. He was muttering to himself. I could hear them but I heard the pronoun you. He's talking to someone...

He turned around and walked down the hallway with his head down, pushing past me. When he passed me I saw a shiny object in his hand, although I couldn't tell what it was. He walked into our bedroom and started throwing clothes out of the drawers. While I was leaning on the door frame he asked in a raspy voice, "What the hell are you doing here?"

I instantly replied, "Why do you think I was going to leave? I'm your girlfriend why the hell do you think I would leave you like this?" He stood up clutching the 'shiny object' in his left hand, which happened to be a knife.

He yelled at me, "I.told..you....t̸̛̖̠̭͔͔̙̆̐̀̋̀̚͢͞ͅò̵̧͓̦̪̼̳̬̈́̑̎̕͟͠.̷̛̟̱̪̠̮̬̤̓͂̈͗̒̔̔͜.̧͕̯͙̩͚̭̫̬́̃͆͐̀̉̈͞.̜̭͓̮̖̓̀̏̆̇̊̆.̘͇͖͎̬̎̉͑̓̅̓͡l̷̝̟͇̬̭̹̒̓̽̇͑̓̉͗͢͢Ȩ̬̝͍͖̔̉̂̕͢͢͜͝a̛̹̫̤͔̬̹͗̑̿̎̃̅͌̚͞v̟̘͈̹͔̱̹̤͒͋̄̓̒͘͜͞͡ͅĔ̛̗͔̰̥̭̐̎̏͆͘!̙̦̳̖̗͈̺̯͂͂̈̈͂̄̎̀͘͢!̴̡͍̪̞͓͖̔̌̍̆̈!̸̢̟͖̗̠͇̙͙̲͕̄̋́̍̀̀̐͗͛" He tensed up, "Y̸͈͎̟͙͖͊̎̾́̉̄̕ȯ̩͍̜͕̳͉͚͛́̅̚͜Ù̴̮̝̙͍̓͊͑̀̊̃̕͜ f̴̫̖͎̦̺̙̮͕͊̈̓͗͐̋ͅO̸̧̫͇̫̭͎̣̖̦̹͗̎̿̅̚̚o̶̯͍̳̙̖̓̓͆̒͆͢͞Ļ̸̺̘̗̘̳̫̱̀͋̒̄̎̀!̢͉̲̻̦̦̩̉̏̐̏̚!̵̡̲̤̭̰̤̣͚̀̏̄̽̍!̴͇̪̳̫̗̺̟̳̀̊̕̕͞͞͡" He through the 'shiny object' in my direction. I suddenly fell to the ground as I clutched the knife that stuck out of my side. I yanked the knife out of my side and grabbed a piece of clothing that Ryan threw before to stop the bleeding. I looked up at him to see shock displayed on his face. "Oh shit..." he muttered. He started to tremble. "This is what you did to me, you bitch!" He yelled at himself. "Why did you do this to me? I'm a murderer..." When he said that I attempted to stand but that didn't happen. He turned to look at me. "Jaclyn...you're alive..." he said quietly.

I replied, "What do you think..." I mustered out. I glared into his yellow eyes. Wait yellow?

"I have to stop him," he started to rummage through drawers again until he found what he was looking for. He looked at me with sorrow. "I'm so sorry Jaclyn. I love you," He took the item he was looking for and held it to his head.

"Ryan don't! It's what he wants!" I yelled begging him to stop. Ryan seemed to be controlled by something. He then turned to me and grinned an eerie grin. His eyes were glowing yellow. He said in a raspy voice...

"Į̸̺̠̹̗̬̠͆̅̈́̓̿̆͋͘͝ k̥̭̭̩̝̇̑͒͒̄̄͠n̝̝̹̖̳̠̯̓͑̒̈̅͟͞o̟͈̣͙͍̍͑̇̊͒̐̍̐͘ͅẁ̗̲̜͔͚̩̥̗̖͗̾́͒̃.̨̛̹͕̲̺͉̖̘̃̑͠͠.̰̬̩̜̦͉͈̰̰̄̀̒̀̈́̔̇̎͘̚͜.̨̢͓̳͉͓̱̅͂̽̍̑̔͜ "

"No!!" I screamed.

But it was too late...

The trigger has been pulled...

Ryan James Fischer

Time of death: 5:34 pm November 17, 2025

-Ryder Mcloughlin