"Alright! I cant wait to become a heroic chicken!" Kaminari gleams with excitement.

Eijirou smiles in response, "Let's call out the usual you guys! On my mark, go plus—"

"ULTRA!" A foreign voice interrupts. A tall figure stood behind Eijirou.

"You know it's pretty rude to interrupt other people's huddles like that, Inasa." A guy with purple hair sighs. The girl next to him watches in amusement.

"I AM SO VERY EXTREMELY SORRY!" The one named Inasa bows, his head hitting the floor. Izuku and I flinch from his enthusiasm.

"Who is this guy? I do not trust his enthusiasm!" Kaminari points at Inasa.

"Hey look at their uniforms." Kyoka raises her eyebrows.

Sero steps in, "There from that famous school from the other side of Japan!"

"UA in the east, Shiketsu in the west." Katsuki mumbles.

"I WANTED TO SAY IT JUST ONCE! PLUS ULTRA! SEE? I REALLY LOVE UA HIGH SCHOOL! I AM SO HONORED TO BE COMPETING AGAINST SUCH INCREDIBLE STUDENTS!" Inasa yells as blood drips down his forehead.

"Woah, blood." The girl next to Inasa pouts her lips.

"Let's go." The guy with purple hair turns away. Inasa and the girl follow behind him. Mr. Aizawa looks at Inasa as he walks away.

"Do you know him Mr. Aizawa?" Tooru asks.

"Indeed, he's strong." He responds, making us gasp.

"He's the same year as you all. He was offered a spot here at UA, but for some unknown reason he turned down the offer."

"Wait! He's our age?" Izuku raises his eyebrows.

"Keep an eye on him." Mr. Aizawa looks back at us. Just then, a cheerful voice calls out, "Eraser?!"

Mr. Aizawa's eyes widen as he saw the female figure walking towards him.

"I know that scowl anywhere! I saw you on tv at the sports festival, but it's been a while since I saw you in person!" The woman waves.

Izuku tilts his head, "She looks familiar."

The woman grins and points at Mr. Aizawa, "Let's get married!"

"No." Mr. Aizawa sighs.

"Oh!" Mina clasps her hands together.

"That's the smile hero Ms. Joke!" Izuku and I say in unison. Katsuki raises an eyebrow, "Since when have you become a nerd just like him?"

"Shut up." I roll my eyes.

"So Joke, if you're here that must mean—"

"That's right! Over here everyone! This is UA!" Ms. Joke signals the group behind her to come over.

"Oh wow it really is UA!" A guy with black shaggy hair smiles and runs up to us. He grabs Izuku's hand, "Hey I'm Shindou! Seems like class A had a lot of trouble this year, must've been tough!"

"Uh yeah." Izuku awkwardly laughs. Shindou grabs everyone else's hand, even mine.

"Seems like class A has a lot of pretty girls." He smiles down at me and squeezes my hand. Katsuki steps in and shoves Shindou's hand away from mine.

"Back off scum!"

"Oh I know you! Bakugou right? It must've been hard with that while kidnapping incident right?" Shindou exclaims. Katsuki narrows his eyes, "Huh?"

"You have an especially strong will don't you? Today I'm gonna do my best to learn from you!" He reaches his hand out for Katsuki to shake.

Katsuki slaps his hand away, "Stop pretending. What you say doesn't match the look in your eyes."

"Katsuki!" I kick his legs but he didn't budge.

"Hey man don't be so rude! Sorry he's just like that." Eijirou scratches his neck. Shindou chuckles, "It's fine! It proves how tough his heart is!"

"Ha." Katsuki scoffs.

"Hey, get your costumes and head to orientation. There's no time to waste." Mr. Aizawa says.

"Yes sir!" We all say in unison.

-

"Wow there's so many people here!" Izuku gasps as he looks around. There was a tap on the mic which caught our attention. The tired man behind the microphone explained how we'll have three targets attached to us. We are also given six balls to hit the target on other people.

"Only the first one-hundred people will pass." The man states. I gulp, was it possible to be any more nervous than I already was?!

A loud rumbling was heard. The walls were detaching and falling to the ground, revealing the stadium.

"It's huge!" I exclaim. Katsuki smirks, "You know what else is big?"

"Now's not a good time." I clench my teeth. The tired man leans his head down and sighs.

"You may begin."