Kaminari Denki x Reader (Lime) - Shocking!

Start from the beginning

23:01
Studying? That one thing you don't do? And hey! I don't have a big chest dumbass!

23:01
Your harsh words wound me

23:02
Don't take them seriously! I think you have a great personality!

23:02
That's the oldest trick in the book Y/n!

23:03
Personalities don't go for shit these days!

23:04
Well they do for me. I judge people on there personalities and not on their looks, though it can be a bonus if they're hot. Pikachu uWu

23:04
Wait..are you saying you think I'm hot?

23:05
No! Of course not! We both know that Jirou likes you anyway

23:05
Jealous ;)

23:06
am not!

23:07
are so! Prove you're not!

23:08
Fuck this shit. Forget me coming over

23:08
Oh come on I was kidding

23:10
Y/n?

23:14
Fuck sake. Come on Y/n I'm sorry!

23:15
I'm coming over

You glanced at your phone screen, suddenly becoming panicked. He was coming over?! You were just hanging around in sweatpants and a hoodie. Kaminari couldn't see you like that! He was your crush, and you always tried to look your best in front of him. You quickly stripped down and brushed your teeth while you put on some jeans. You looked in the mirror, only to see the state of your hair and begin to panic more. You spat out your toothpaste and tamed your tangles before grabbing a bra and putting it on. You had left a shirt through in your living room that you had wanted to wear the next day, and with what little time you probably had left it seemed like it would be your best bet. You pulled it over your head and tried to grab the edges, when you heard the voice of said crush.

"Y-Y/n?!"

"Shit! Gomen Kaminari," you managed to get the shirt on, "please make yourself at home. Grab shit and we'll watch a movie!"
You sprinted through your bathroom, looking in the mirror at your red face. You held your chest, trying to calm yourself down. This wasn't anything new Y/n. He's a pervert, it was bound to happen soon. Surely it shouldn't be that big of a deal. He doesn't even like you! He likes Jirou, so stop getting do worked up about him! You finally calmed yourself and splashed your face with cold water, before drying your face with a towel and hurrying back through to join your friend.
When you got back through, you noticed that he was watching the start of 'Fifty Shades of Grey' making you really begin to reconsider your choice of friends and crushes. He was laying across your sofa, munching on one of the cookies that had been given to you. You honestly thought he looked adorable with crumbs around his mouth, laying there comfortably and taking. up. the whole. sofa!

"Oh Y/n-chan. Come sit!"

He moved out of the way as he said that, ending up with a small space behind his knees

"How the hell am I supposed to fit there?"

He didn't even glance up when he moved further into the sofa and patted the spot in front of him. You sighed in defeat, before crawling onto the sofa and lying down in front of him. He put his arm over your waist and smiled a little at you. He turned back to the screen when suddenly the rapping noise of someone's knuckles against your door resounded throughout your dorm.

"Come in!"

The door opened, revealing Uraraka, Deku, Iida and Tsuyu. They all looked at what was before them with raised eyebrows - apart from Deku cause he was blushing like the little green jelly bean he is - before Tsuyu decided to speak up.

"Well Y/n, never thought it would happen this quickly."

"Shut up Asui-chan. It's because he wouldn't move his fat ass and I wanted a seat."

You tapped Kaminari's side and he must've gotten the signal, as he switched the movie to something different before anyone seemed to have noticed.
You ended up with a comedy movie on and the other 4 camping out on your floor with blankets and pillows after Kaminari held your waist down when you tried to get up and allow them some space. Everyone was interested in the movie, though they were also chatting at the same time about school and such.
You snuggled back into Kaminari's chest and the blanket covering you both, feeling his hand slowly creeping towards your jeans. You blushed darkly, though didn't dare move or in case the others were to notice. You looked up at him with a worried expression, him looking down at you and smiling reassuringly.

He leaned down to your ear and whispered quietly

"Let me give you pleasure. I'll be careful angel I promise."

His words and the nickname made your heart flutter and you nodded, lifting your leg to rest above his allowing better access.
His fingers unzipped your jeans skillfully, before they delved down and slowly rubbed your clitoris. You bit your lip to stop yourself from making noise due to the new-found feeling, though he continued onward and plunged a finger into your damp hole. You yelped and Uraraka turned around.

"Are you okay Y/n-chan?"

"Y-Yeah, don't worry about it. I just burnt myself on my hot chocolate."

You thanked the lord that Iida had offered to make hot chocolate for everyone, or else you would have had no excuse for making noises that could be taken in such a lewd form. She turned back around and you moved to lie on your back, eyes closed and facing the ceiling as Denki began to relentlessly pump his finger in and out of you. You grabbed onto the blanket, biting down on it to stop yourself from letting another noise escape your mouth.
You began to press yourself against his hand getting needy, and in response he inserted another finger to join the other. He pumped the two in and out, sometimes making a scissoring motion or tickling your walls. You shut your eyes tightly as you felt an unfamiliar feeling rise up within your stomach, your hips beginning to jerk uncontrollably.
You felt the feeling get stronger, before it suddenly released and you felt waves of pleasure flow through you. It was a feeling you could only describe as bliss, as you felt your orgasm die down after a good 10 seconds.
You grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss while he wiped his fingers off and took your pants off to allow you more comfort. You felt sparks while you both kissed, before you pulled away for air and laid down feeling a wave of exhaustion wash over your being. He smiled down at you and whispered the words "I love you" before your vision blackened.