3 Paranormal Investigators

Jordan's POV

        I get upstairs and my siblings immediately show me a picture. It's of JonnyGhost... but a ginger haired lady has a hand over his mouth. She's saying Gregory and has the CardBoard Friend face.

        I shrug... why did they show me this? "Why did you decide to show me this?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at my younger siblings. "We think this is why you won't make a JonnyGhost video," Bethany said, sounding like 'a matter of a fact'.

         "Meh... not really for me. Just wanted to troll you Jordan," Issac said, interesting! "Issac! He hasn't been using his voice at all!" Cerria argued, being a bit budgy as she did so.

        Bethany face palms with me. "Stop fighting... I've tried the voice and immediately I cough up blood. The tiniest bit, I don't want it to get larger," I explain through my hand. My siblings giggle a bit, Cerria whispered into Bethany's ear.

        "We need to get you to a doctor Sir," Cerria informed me, sounding concerned in the JonnyToast voice. I nod, "But what can they do? It obvious that I can't use the voice at all."

        They have their own moment of realization, they say sorry but I insist they don't because they were worried. Most likely they still are. I get breakfast and eat as my siblings get theirs.

        Cerria gets Toast... "Cannibal!!" I yell pointing at Cerria... she's eating her character!!

        Narrative POV

        But sometimes an action like this is different... it's not just a joke, it is a symbol. This one is what JonnyToast is feeling at this very moment... like he's being forced to be eaten by a more powerful force.

        And every second it gets more and more powerful until, he's eaten alive and is in the belly of the beast.

        Currently this is what JonnyToast is in the beginning of, He is being buttered and is sitting on a plate of despair.

        He is currently sitting on a bench of despair, crying. He hates this feeling, he wants to be set free. His brown eyes are tired, he wanted to find his friend... even if he is long gone in a state of disrepair. Or in other words... another life or Jimmy Casket.

        Spooker comes over and puts an arm around JonnyToast, trying to comfort him. "Thank you Spooker, but it's not needed," JonnyToast thanked Spooker for his kindness. Just like he did when JonnyGhost left PIE.

        "Don't worry Toaster! I'm always here to help!" Spooker said, being as enthusiastic and cheerful as usual. They talked for a while, going back and forth of what they should do.

        Someone came over and clapped. "You should leave it to us brother!" It was Jenny Toast! The police officer and princess. JonnyToast facepalmed, "Not now Jenny please."

        Jenny's just feeding the flames a bit... Jenny and JonnyGhost didn't really get along at times and JonnyToast didn't want her of all people to have the responsibility to find him.

        "Hey Toasty! What's up?!" Colin said weirdly as he walked up to the three. "And Princess Officer Jenny Toast and Friend Spooker!" Colin greeted, kissing Jenny's hand.

        Colin was a bit more cheery today because Maddy Friend has caught Billy today and almost made him sign her shirt. He had rooted for Maddy Friend for a while now. Colin and Maddy have known each other for some time now.

Jenny blushed, smiling softly. "'Ello Governor!" They heard, it sounded familiar. "Shut up!" They heard a weird voice said. They went over together.

"Oh come on Sirrrrrrr!" A girl with a purple shirt teased a boy with a blue hoodie. The boy spit at her. "Come one guys! It's time to not fight! And have fun!" A boy in a black shirt said, sounding like Colin. "Yeah!" A girl with a green shirt cheering, sounding like Spooker.

The people watching this jaw dropped. "Cerria, I love you. Let's just find a way out of here," The hoodie wearing man said, floating away. 'Wait! Floating?' That's what all of them thought.

"We're like ghosts Jordan! Like, ahem! Maxwell Acachalla!" The Black shirted man said, sounding like Maxwell by the end. "Bethany, help Issac stop trolling please!" Jordan said, they were guessing they were siblings by then.

The four people ran over to each other and put a hand up. Then down. "Three..." Jordan said. "Two..." Cerria said. "One and a half..." Bethany said. "MACARONI!!" Issac yelled, causing his siblings to laugh.

"One!" They all cheered, happiness and joy filled their souls.

"Are we finding JonnyGhost?" Issac joked, the other three just stopped. Jordan began crying. "Issac shut up with the trolling okay?" Jordan said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

Jordan.. didn't feel correct. He hasn't since his last JonnyGhost video. Or PIE. Jordan didn't want to do anything since he couldn't make the voice.

Jordan sighed. "Just Adventure," Jordan said, walking away, beginning to become physical and solid.

The people watching gasped, making Jordan snap his head around to look at them, a scoul on his face. He gasped once he saw the faces, falling backwards and trying to move away.

His siblings came over quickly, now running and smiling. "They're all real!!" They shouted, joy and laughter filled Jordan's siblings.

But that meant to Jordan that he would find out why he couldn't be JonnyGhost.

JonnyToast quickly looked through a book. He found the VenturianTale logo... or to them, a gods sign. Emblem they called it.

Spooker watches as JonnyToast looks through the book and Spooker looked at the emblem. His eyes met with the person named Jordan 's hoodie. It has the VenturianTale Emblem.

"These four are ancient gods!" JonnyToast explained and exclaimed, very excited. The younger siblings stopped, they looked over, all of them had a confused look on their faces.

Cerria tweaked her black glasses. "What do you mean," She asked, crossing her arms. JonnyToast shrugged, "Your all over power."

"Well... does it mean we can or have created people?" Cerria asked, raising an eyebrow. Cerria walked over, and helped JonnyToast up. "Because then, I've found one I have created. BOOP!" Cerria said as she booped Toast's nose.

JonnyToast blushed and nodded. Spooker was just sitting on the ground, confused with Colin. Jenny Toast is theorizing.

Bethany ran to her brother. "What's wrong?!" Bethany almost yelled, very concerned. "I do not want to know what happened to JonnyGhost," Jordan said, letting more tears escape.

"He's missing," JonnyToast said, a tear escaping from one of his eyes. He sat down next to Jordan, Bethany has stopped hugging Jordan. There is only 3 Paranormal Investigators now.

1104 words, SO HAVE A GGRREEAATT DAY OR NOIGHT AND GGRREEAATT BBUUNNNNEEYY BBYYEE!(!)!(!)((!))