1 Missing Character

JonnyGhost goes to the house. He was on a case. One he has anticipated for a while. He knocks on the door, a ginger opens the door. "Hello, come in!" The lady said, enthusiastically.

        "What has happened Mrs?" JonnyGhost asked the ginger, interested in the house anyways. "You know. I am Mrs.- I mean Ms... Ms.Board!" Ms.Board said, a bit suspicious.

        JonnyGhost nodded and began checking the house. "I don't see to many signs-," JonnyGhost said, then he saw a broken mirror. "How many broken mirrors do you have?" He then asked, he began shaking.

        "Oh I have broken about ehhh 10 mirrors and painted black over 4 windows," Ms.Board said, becoming a bit creepy. Sounding a bit childish. The voice that haunts JonnyGhost every night.

        "CardBoard Friend?" JonnyGhost asked as his body shook, becoming violent as the 'woman' pushed him to the ground. JonnyGhost began crying, he couldn't help it.

        "Yes Gregory," CardBoard Friend said, whispering it into JonnyGhost's ear. "THAT IS NOT MY NAME!!" JonnyGhost yelled, somehow getting to his phone call to call JonnyToast. The British ringtone rang.

        JonnyToast asked the usual as CardBoard Friend screamed. "Jonny HELP!!" JonnyGhost yelled as CardBoard Friend smashed the phone, breaking it. JonnyGhost then got knocked out.

        Currently JonnyToast was freaking out. "Sir!! No!!" He yelled, tears falling down his face as he got his shoes on and ran out the door. He got to his pink car and drove to the house. He didn't bother knocking.

        JonnyToast called the police. He did this as he looked around. He then found some blood and JonnyGhost's broken phone. "Sir..." JonnyToast whispered as he found it. More tears fell as he sat down.

        He was going to find him... and make that CardBoard Abomination pay!! If it's the last thing he ever does.

        But now... JonnyToast knows his friend is missing. And to Fellow Adventurers... 1 Missing Character.

315 words, yes this is weird but I have thought about some lore for a while but this is what I thought up. SO HAVE A GGRREEAATT DAY OR NOIGHT AND GGRREEAATT BBUUNNNNEEYY BBYYEE!(!)!(!)((!))