The first couple days of Highschool

Every freshman frets the first day of highschool in at least one way.
The generic "Will I get lost", "Will I grt bullied" and "Will I make friends" all come to mind. But. For the most part, I am a VERY anxious person and tend to worry about deeper stuff and more stupid stuff.
"What if I piss off a teacher and they hate me for the rrst of the year and I fail"
"If I get moved out of my honors math class, will everyone see me as stupid"
"This school is 5 times as big as my last school, where is the entrance if someone tries to kill me for ehatever reason"
"WHY DOESN'T THIS BIG SCHOOL THAT TAKES 45 MINUTES TO WALK THROUGH HAVE ANY LOCKERS"
"I forgot my lunch number. Oof"
"I havent eaten in 61 hours*true story* I probably should eat but its Saterday and my first period teacher is an asshat"
"Why are we allowed to choose our futures but not whether we go to lunch or spend the period as a free period."
"Why don't I have a study hall"
"I HATE LOCKER ROOMS I'M A SCARED QUEER KID"
"I called this 7th grader who was attempting to flirt with me kid."
"IM PANICKY FOR NO REASON IM COMPLETLY FINE"
"THIS TEST IS TOO EASY TEACHERS UP TO SOMETHING"
Yeaaaaaaaah.
The first couple days should just you adjusting. Unless that unless you are in am honors class. Then you will have a 4 page essay due in 2 days. On the 2nd day.
And your backpack literally falls apart on the 2nd day because your school doesn't have lockers and its already looking loke your stamina.
In the past 4 days, I've slept 10 hours.
So think about this.

No one. Cares.

Upperclassmen. Could. Care. Less.

Just stay out of their way and don't pick fights that are useless. Keep to yourself the first couple days to survey the classes and halls and see what the school as a whole is.
It isn't like the movies. Everyone isn't talking in the hallways. You won't have to sit behind the garbage at lunch. You won't be able to listen to music constantly like in middle where nothing really mattered. You thought middle was hard. Well...
To be honest, my health mentally was more of a problem than any of the work.
In the halls everyone is walking. If you stop, you will get pummeled by those behind you walking.
If you are walking up the 3rd floor stair case, keep walking!
At lunch you can sit outside, you can usually find simeone to sit with by the first or second week. If not, don't be afraid to eat alone. There are like 4 different lunches. Sometimes friends have different lunches. Its actually normal.
Teachers will try to narrow down trouble students in the first couple weeks so keep up the effort.
You get out what you put in.