'One and only'

On a chilly night of August the couple was sitting on the edge of a hill,away from the disturbing lights; hands tied together. They were sitting next to each other, covered by a sole blanket. Their heads were tilted upwards,while they were also tilting to the side so they were resting on one another, and were watching the Milky way with all its stars. Jimin loves the stars and so he asked his boyfriend to go stargazing. Jungkook could never deny him and so here they are, alone in the middle of nowhere, looking at the clear sky with all its glory.

As Jimin was looking at the stars, Jungkook was starting to pay attention at something else. His head turned to his left and stared at the boy sitting next to him. As soon as he laid eyes on his boyfriend, his heart swelled with adoration,love and elation. Nothing was better than this. Jungkook was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't realize the other had turned his head to look at him. As soon as the realization hit him, he blushed and tore away his gaze, alternating it to the ground.

Jimin straight up chuckled “Kookie, you had been staring at me for a while. Well you've done it many times before, so I don't get why you got averted your eyes” at this point Jimin was all pouty “It's not like you ,though, to get all shy on me.” Jungkook couldn't look Jimin in the eye so he kept his gaze on the ground. The other sighed and cupped his boyfriend's head in one hand gently, as if it was made of glass and was afraid of it shattering.

Jungkook ,though, was still averting his eyes. “I couldn't help not stare at you hyung. Your look when you are stargazing is really beautiful, so I only did it out of instinct. You lured me” the last sentence was said with a coy smile lurking on Jungkook's face. Jimin broke in a laugh and carded his hand through the younger's silky hair. “ So it's my fault? But I had thought we were here to see the stars. You can stare at me when we are home.” The younger grabbed the wrist of the hand that was threading through his hair and placed it on Jimin's thigh. “I have the brightest star in front of me and you think I'd prefer staring at some barely visible ones?” At the end of the sentence he got a hold on the other's neck and kissed him deeply. The older kissed back as he ,also, placed his free hand on the other's neck.

It was so passionate and needy. They were so hungry for each other's lips. Jungkook let his boyfriend's wrist go and placed his hand on Jimin's hip. He grasped it and the other yelped as he straddled Jungkook's lap. Now both of the older's hands were on his biceps. The strong muscles giving him reassurance. The younger smiled and noticed the blanket had fallen down, so he picked it up, readjusting it around them. “You are the most radiant star in my life.” He peppered kisses on the other's lips, going to his jaw and then his neck where he started sucking on the hot skin. Jimin could only gasp and moan slightly, the heat his breath colliding with the younger's complexion. His hands left his biceps and traveled to his back, clutching onto the fabric of his t-shirt. He dipped his nose in Jungkook's neck and got a good whiff of his smell. The smell of his lover.

“If I am your star then you are my Milky way” his velvety voice left his mouth and it was said so softly that it was almost inaudible. Jungkook smirked and hugged Jimin tightly. The older couldn't help but reciprocate the affection, fondly. He was so happy for having Jungkook in his life and the other was as well. Jimin was his catalyst, his star, his galaxies and no one could ever bring him such joy. He was on cloud nine.

While Jungkook was facing towards their camping tent, Jimin was looking over the edge of the hill, the sky and the stars. After a moment of pure silence and hugging, when the younger was about to remove his boyfriend's t-shirt, Jimin squeaked from where he was straddling the younger's lap, startling him. He sported a nonchalant stance but in reality he wanted to pin Jimin down and make him scream his name. “Something wrong, baby?” Jimin was pointing with index finger towards the sky. “Jungkookie! Look! The meteor shower has started!” He got up from his lap and Jungkook turned around, looking at his excited baby 'Gosh how did I get so lucky?’ Jimin looks like a cute excited little kid and that's why his boyfriend can never leave him alone. “Yeah, it's nice.” The older seemed offended after hearing that. His face turned into a pout which made the younger coo at him. “Nice?! Only nice?! They are so pretty! There are so many!”

Jungkook got up from the ground and positioned himself behind the older, holding his hips and placing his chin on his shoulder.”How can I consider them pretty when you are right in front of me? You are the most beautiful and captivating star, baby” Jimin laughs and turns around to face his boyfriend.”Since when were you that corny? Oh my god” he continued laughing and crossed his hands behind Jungkook's neck. They stared at each other's eyes for a couple of seconds. Jungkook could see the stars in his baby's eyes. He longed for this moment; No, he lived for this moment.

“You make me so happy Jeon Jungkook” There they kissed again under the starlight sky. Meteor showers could happen, the earth could catch fire, thunders and storms could appear but these two will keep loving one another. Jungkook broke the kiss to answer back “Jeon Jimin you do too and you are the person I could never erase from my life. I hope I can always make you happy.” Then both smiled and Jimin buried his face into the other's chest, rubbing his cheek on that sturdy and muscular body. “I thought we had already made it clear in our vows at the engagement but I guess I can never get enough of saying it” Though Jungkook couldn't see him, Jimin smiled at the thought and closed his eyes. He could hear his boyfriend's heartbeat. It was slow and relaxing. It made him calm.

“I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Jeon Jimin, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.” Jimin chuckled and looked up at his soon-to-be husband “You never get bored of it, huh? And I, Jeon Jimin, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. I will cherish you for life baby”

An exasperated groan leaves Jungkook's mouth and he starts putting his emotion into words “I can't wait till our marriage! Jiminie you are everything I ever wanted and needed. Nobody could ever replace you!” Jimin teared up and he didn't noticed before it was mentioned by the other who,with utmost care, wiped them with his thumb and hummed “Hmm, what's this? Why is my precious baby crying?” Jimin was sniffling and still, between hiccups, he managed to talk. “I-I’m just so delighted to have an e-existence such as yours in my life. I can't help but cry” Jungkook's chest was tightening up and he hugged his boyfriend under the sky, that was alight with the grace of the meteor shower and the stars, and whispered sweet words into Jimin's ear. “We can still go in our camping tent at midnight and have a time worth to remember” he grinned while raising his eyebrow playfully and Jimin cracked up but nodded. “As long as I am with you I can go anywhere and do anything”

Sooo hello my guys! I wrote this oneshot thinking of today (there's a meteor shower called perseids for those who are interested and it lasts until 14th of August so watch out for it ;) also I hope you like this story. It is kinda cheesy and cringy but I expressed my self with all my might! No turning back now! Haha vote if you like it😊❤️