Chapter 28

"because Mr dumb head i love you." her voice reached his eardrums and a cold shiver died down his spine....

He immediately discarded her arms from his grip and turn around. This was the first time in his his life someone said those three words..from when his life freed from curse, he wondered and a pair of soft hands hugged him from behind..

"i know aap mujhse pyar nehi karte, samajhte ho ki main buddhu hu..lekin main bahot pyar karti hu aapse..itna ke aap gussa karke bhi mujhe jano ko bologe na..tab bhi chod ke nehi jaungi..m going to stick with you till my last breathe." she murmured hugging him tight and felt his body getting relaxed under her cage..

"don't love me sanyukta..m cursed, everyone leaves me..no matter the reason, sab chod ke chale jate hai mujhe." he mumbled..

Sanyukta turned him around slowly and hugged him tight..

"nehi jaungi main..koi kuch bhi kar le..nehi jee sakti aapke bina..aur mujhe pakka pata hai aaj nehi to kal aapko humse pyar ho hi jayega." she said confidently looking at his eyes.

"how do you know that?" He asked.

"kyuki aap mujhse already pyar karte ho..bas aapko samajh nehi aa raha." she said with a little smile and he scowled.

"muh mat banao...main waise bhi expert hu dumb logo ko sambhalne mein." she said pulling his cheek and then he smiled warmly.. She hugged him tight and murmured against his chest.

"i will wait all my life to hear i love you from you Mr husband." and Randhir dropped a kiss on her hairs..

                                #####

"aapko pata hai maine kitna miss kiya aapko." sanyukta asked as randhir gathered her in arms as they settled on couch..

"i missed you too...." He replied kissing on her forehead.

"to mujhe akele choda kyu??? Ab se dekhna main ek minute bhi aapko kahi jane nehi dungi." she said pouting.

"i was scared about your future...your carrier..everything." he said.

"and you say you dont love me?" She mocked.

"i have a habit of losing people sanyukta." he said sadly.

"and i have habit of snatching the best from my fate." she replied cupping his face..

Randhir wondered how come he was so lucky to have her in his arms..she was so confident of never leaving him alone but can he trust his luck this time..

"kya halat bana ke rakhi hai aapne? Kuch khaya nehi hoga na..?" She asked showing fake anger.

"i can say the same.." He said.

"oh phleesss..martha aunty was treating me like mother hen..ye khao..wo khao." she twitched her nose.. And surprisingly randhir placed a kiss on her nose..

"tum jab aisa karti hu..you look so cute." he said pinching the nose tip.

"aur aap jab hindi bolte ho...its turns me on." she said seductively.

"you know about turning on?" He asked in disbelief.

"for god sake i will be 21 in few months..isn't it obvious that i know everything???" She said angrily.

"ya ya.." He said nonchalantly.

"you're not believing it?? Remember that night..i was drunk..we would have made love that night if you had little bit of guts." she said in anger and bit her tongue in embarrassment and guilt.

Randhir grabbed her wrist tightly and pinned her down on couch coming over her..

"did you just said something about my guts sanyukta?" He asked raising a brow..

Suddenly sanyukta felt like a puddle, he was so strong..so dominated when it comes to control.

"wo main..." She couldn't made a sentence and randhir's lip came down hard on her..

He kissed with all his need..all his passion. He was literally eating her lips..jaw and everything coming to his way and he stopped when she whimpered..

"kya hua? Darr gayi mrs dabang?" He asked with a smirk and those melting chocolate eyes..

"no..wo actually..wo we can't do it today..its my women time." she said blushing like tomato and Randhir smiled at her shyness..he dropped a kiss on her swelled lips and asked..
"lets go out..New York dekhna hai na?" And she nodded happily.

                               #####

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das