Chapter 22

"hangover..teri baaton ka..hangover teri yaadon ka..hangoverrrrr.. hangoverrrr.." sanyukta screamed at top of her voice along with the song randhir played on the car to divert her all not so innocent question series..

"kyu bandh kiya gaana? Itna acha tha hangoverrrr." she squirmed on her seat as randhir pulled over the car on in front of home.

"we reached home sanyukta..." He informed.

"home..mera home?" She asked.

"sanyukta..get down..please.."

"no..mujhe aur drive pe jana hai..hangover play kar do phir se." she slurred.

"sanyukta utro niche." randhir said in his not so perfect hindi accent.

"awwwwww...your hindi is so cute..hangover se bhi jada acha hai." she said reaching to his cheek n pulled it.

Randhir can't believe someone literally pulled his manly cheeks and called him cute, n that was none other than his wife..gosh he never thought he would witness such unfortunate day when sexy..hot compliment will replace with cute..

Randhir carried her on his arms as she refused to get out of the car n made her sit on couch..

"sit here and don't move...i will bring lemonade for you." he said and turned but her voice made him freeze on his spot..

"i know why you want to stay away from me...i know exactly why you dont want to touch me." she said in all serious voice...

"wwwhat do you know?" He asked as his heart runs miles in a minute.
"you have an affair..you dont find me hot...n thats why you sleep with someone else." sanyukta said and without her conscience tears roll down her cheeks..

"what nonsense??? Who the hell td you all these stupid things?" Randhir grabbed her by shoulder totally horrified from her accusations.

"wo...kaustuki and anisha ne kaha." she mumbled.

"kya kaha?" He asked patiently.

"yehi ke agar aap mere sath nhi sote to iska matlab aapka kisi aur se affair hai." she said crying out loud...

Randhir just left astonished with her innocence and stupidity..what the hell is wrong with these girls, he thought. He knew sanyukta must been so upset feeling cheated and this was the reason she got herself asking such idiotic questions..

"bolo na...hai kya koi aur mujhse jyada hot?" She asked looking at his eyes...

And randhir took her lips on his answering all her doubts...

                              #####

She tasted like wine..she tasted like drug and he was an addict..randhir kissed away all her insecurity and sadness with the sensual moves of his lips. Sanyukta's knees went weak at his beautiful torture..and clung to his body letting him feel her curves on him....

Sanyukta was high on love..the effect of his touch were taking her higher and higher fading away the daze of alcohol. Randhir pulled out himself from the kiss as she whimpered to catch her breathe..he never felt so content..it was always so hard to pull away from her..she was only innocent in her heart but her little actions were more seductive than any overgrown lady..

"i would never ever cheat on you sanyukta.. M bad..but not cheap." he chipped rubbing his palm on her cheek..

"m sorry.." she mouthed lowering her gaze in embarrassment..even if she was drunk she knew randhir was hurt by her stupid accusation..

"you stay here..i will bring lemonade." he said in a soft voice and walked to kitchen..

"pheww...ab main un titliyo ko bataungi mera hubby ka koi affair nehi..wo sabse acha hai..sirf mera hai." sanyukta sing away very next second throwing her legs on the air as she fell on couch giggling at herself..

"you're a bad girl sanyukta..you made your good hubby sad.." He said to herself stopping the laugh immediately.

"no..m not girl..m a lady..and mera hubby best hai..he forgive me." she smiled talking to herself.

"tujhe wo aur kiss nehi karega..you called him cheat." she kept on doing the conversation with own.

"no..he will..maine sorry bola na unhe.." She said and laughed again
"sanyukta drink it." Randhir said holding a glass of full lemonade.

She took it with her shaky hand and spill it over her top..making herself wet..

"ooopppsss..ye to gir gaya." she pouted..

"oh..let me take you to bedroom..i will make another one after that." he said helping her by holding her waist while she walked disoriented.

"seduce him sanyukta..seduce him." a voice creped out on her head.

Sanyukta looked at randhir's well sculpted body through her heavy eyelids.. He was too hot to be hers..she noticed his naked chest peeking through his open button's..she couldn't help but wonder how it would feel to touch those toned abs. The alcohol was now totally grown on her system..pushing her to do something she would never able to do in her senses..

"stay here..i will bring your cloths.." He said and she kept gawking at his perfection..

Randhir stood in front of her cupboard and took out her one of night dress and when he turned to her...his eyes popped out in horror.. Sanyukta grabbed the hem of her top and peeled it off in front of him.

                                 #####

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das