Chapter 7

Randhir tucked his last button of three piece Armani suit and looked over the wall clock which was striking at 8.They were running a little late but he couldn't blame anyone as he was the one who had to attend another meeting in between.and there was certain someone in red anarkali was making him nervous and bothered with her appearance....

Sanyukta couldn't remove her eyes from the figure meters away from her standing in front of a huge mirror. He was dressed up in all black..his fair skin was looking absolutely more attractive than ever. He gelled his hair while she consciously looked her own dress. She sighed as she already knew she was no competition to Randhir in style statement. He was absolutely gorgeous and she was just any other girl dressed up in all red anarkali suit..she was still wearing her bangles and mangalsutra and much to randhir's surprise she had put a pinch of vermilion under her parting..yes.. from every angle she was looking a new bride.

Randhir held her hand as they came down from the car and walked to a grand hotel..sanyukta's mouth formed a "O" looking at beauty of it..

"its my one of the hotel." Randhir mouthed..

not proudly but just to inform her and she looked him with widening eyes..

"its so beautiful." she complimented.

"it was my establishment in India..and I put all my dreams to design it." he stated on the flow..

"its breathtaking." she said warmly..
Sanyukta noticed the girls around her was looking at him like dome Edible object as they made their way to their table and sanyukta being sanyukta suddenly held his arm authoritatively making Randhir shock..

"this girl is unpredictable." he murmured.

"sanyukta...this is Mr. Sharma and his son Rajeev..Mr sharma is my business partner and rajeev gas just join his business." Randhir introduced to a elderly man and to his young son.. Sanyukta smiled warmly at them with hello n Namaste..

"Randhir..you have a beautiful wife my son..now I know why they say Randhir always get nothing but the best." Mr Sharma teased.. And sanyukta blushed.

Randhir noticed rajeev was looking at sanyukta now n then but sanyukta wasn't even bothering..she would smile at everyone was her gaze was always at him..as if they were a real couple.

"sorry guys you were running late so I ordered the dinner..hope both of you are okay with Chinese " rajeev said as food arrived at the table.

Three of the men took chopsticks in their hands to start the dinner but Randhir saw sanyukta hesitating to touch it..she didn't know how to use chopsticks and she felt it embarrassing to ask for fork. Randhir read her hesitation and call the waiter...and asked for 2 forks.. sanyukta felt warm..cared and moreover loved in his little action..she wondered how he read her mind and just because to safe her from embracement he too kept down his chopsticks and used fork to carry on the dinner..

                               #####

"are you cold?" Randhir asked as they walked out of the hotel....

"no..m fine." she replied with a smile..

"so..lets go home." he said opening the door for her.

"umm..i wanna walk around for sometime..will you join me?" She asked biting her lips.

"what? We have a car..so why should you walk and its cold outside."

"have you ever walked by beach side? Its Mumbai and I told you na m not feeling cold." she stood there refuse to get in the car.

"why are you so stubborn?" He asked folding his arms.

"coz you are being a bore..its a week I haven't go out..aapko aana hai to aao warna main akeli hi jaungi." she said twitching her nose and walked on.

Randhir sighed in defeat and looked irritatingly at his child-woman wife who just walked away stomping her foot. He asked the driver to stay there n followed sanyukta on his first night walk on Mumbai.. Sanyukta smiled at her victory as she felt Randhir walking by her side..as a car passed closely by her side Randhir pulled her by waist protectively..sanyukta felt her heart skip a bit as she bumped on his hard chest n she couldn't help but feel an unknowing urge to touch his abs..to feel him real. But before she could act on her curiosity Randhir left her waist and walked on without uttering a word..

"oh shit..ye barish kaha se ayi?" Sanyukta almost screamed as rain started pouring lightly..

they were still walking enjoying the silence but suddenly the weather took a turn and it was raining.

"come here...n wear this..you will get cold." Randhir said removing his coat and making her wear it..

Sanyukta looked at him and her eyes refuse to move from his handsome face which was looking more sexier with wet hairs..his black shirt was stuck to body giving sanyukta chilling sensation down her spine but as Randhir wrapped her around his arm protectively..sanyukta forget to breathe.

                                #####

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das