Chapter 10

If looks could kill then sanyukta would have burn to ashes from the envious looks of the girls of the office along with some business partner, till the moment she came out of her trance of being in heaven....

Sanyukta hesitantly stood on her heels still holding randhir's hand. Every eyes on the party were stucked on the heaven made pair. While girl's were envying sanyukta..all men were sulking on the good luck of Randhir to have such beautiful wife. But if anyone was void of any reaction, that was Randhir.

Randhir was still holding his breathe till sanyukta was taken away by parth to introduce someone. Randhir couldn't believe the girl he thought to be a kid was capable of making any guy bring to knees. Her off shoulder black dress was making her milky skin more glowing and he had to say it made his heart feels good the way she was still wearing her sindoor on little parting.

"she is all yours Randhir..don't drool in public at least." parth teased him.

"you asked her to wear western na?" Randhir asked.

"yup..thank me about that later but just look at her man..she is so beautiful..you are an idiot if you're still thinking about letting her go." parth chipped.

"I never denied about her beauty parth..but does she deserve a life m offering? She is too emotional..too innocent.."

"but she is happy with you..can't you see that? You're impossible Randhir.." Parth said angrily.

"after few years she will find someone who will make her more happy parth n she will forget these days..this relation too..n for god sake there is nothing like forever in any relation." Randhir said bitterly gulping his another glass of wine.

"just because some selfish people around you..just because your parents n Arpita and I couldn't stay together..you can't assume everyone the same." parth said but next moment he stopped as sanyukta approached them..

Parth excused himself from the couple and sanyukta noticed girls eyeing Randhir like he was doing some crime standing by her.. Sanyukta wrapped her both hands on Randhir's arm authoritatively..n Randhir looked at her surprisingly..

"aap mujhse gussa Ho?" She asked.

"why would you think like that?" He replied with another question.

"aap sidha answer kyu nhi dete Ho batao..main aayi na yahan and you're avoiding me too." she pouted.

"m not avoiding you..n m not angry." his straight reply came..

It was Randhir for you..he wouldn't say a word more than necessary. Randhir's hand was itching to touch her her pulp lips..his inner self was dying to hide her under his embrace..but he stood there like statue refuse to display any type of emotion towards her.

Sanyukta looked lower not letting him know that she was disappointed.. every other friend of his was complementing her but the person for whom she spent hours in from of mirror was not even bothering to look at her..

                              #####

"are you sure they got married? They don't look like one." a girl said...

"m sure it must be a forced one. see how they are standing so distantly, all couple are dancing and they are not even looking at each other." another one remarked.

"only if he was mine..chodti hi nhi ek minute ke liye bhi." one giggled.

"no yaar..she is too thin not sexy enough for Randhir sir..she looks ordinary eh." they kept on spitting venom and sanyukta who was right behind them walked towards the bar not letting the tears to spoil her mascara..

"one orange splash please." she ordered.

"without ice." a tough husky voice added from her behind.

"no..double ice dalo." she argued looking angrily at randhir.

"do as I say boy..no ice at all." he said ignoring her.

"aapko kyu farak padta hai? Main kuch bhi piyu?" She asked.

"your fever might come back." he replied patiently.

"oh you are afraid that you might have to take care of me again..right.."

She said stomping her feet n turned to go but he quickly grabbed her arm n pull her harshly to him...her whole body bumped against his hard one and sanyukta hold on his suit.

"why you were crying?" he asked..
the alcohol has started tingling with his nerves and as the result he was least bother about the problem of his life.

"aapko matlab? Koi mujhe much bhi suna ke jaye aap ko to bura nhi lagta na..n who told you I was crying..i didn't cry." she replied not looking at him..

"I saw you blinking tears..i was seeing only you all the time." he confessed in the daze..

his back of hand caressed her chin n he lift her jaw to made her look at him.. Sanyukta shivered from his touch..she forgot where they were standing..she didn't care if he was not in his full sense..all that was mattered at that moment was them..

"will you dance with me?" He asked..

she could see his eyes melting with the emotions he always hide for god known reasons...n she nodded yes with the smile he was already in awe with..

                                 #####

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das