•i'm not a mikaelson witch•

Start from the beginning

Camille turned to Klaus and smiled at him, clearly happy as she nodded in understanding. She turned to Imogen and smiled at her with tears in her eyes before walking closer to see Love and Hope for herself. She gently touched both the twins' hand and smiled in awe.

"Oh, they're perfect!" Camille said softly as Imogen and Hayley giggled while Klaus smiled fondly at them.

~•~•~

Imogen was watching Love and Hope in their crib in the living room as they played with their white wolf stuffed toy. Klaus stood beside the noirette with Hayley while Cami sat on a nearby sofa and Elijah stood by the window, peering outside the house.

"Now that we've entombed our mother, I intend to finish making the city safe for Love and Hope." Klaus said and looked at Imogen, who smiled at him. "Which, to start, means dealing with the lingering problem of Finn."

Camille sighed. "Oh, once he figures out what you've done to your mother, he's gonna go off the deep end." she warned.

Imogen looked at Camille. "That's exactly why we need to keep you out of harm's way." she said as the blonde looked at her. "Finn's furious."

Klaus nodded in agreement and glanced at Hayley. "While Hayley and I will return home and take care of my wayward brother." he said and looked at Imogen. "Elijah will remain here with you and your friend, Camille."

Imogen, Klaus and Camille looked over at Elijah, who continued peering out the window.

"He's been experiencing some side effects since his ordeal as our mother's captive." Klaus explained to the blonde and looked at Elijah. "Best he stay here and convalesce."

Elijah turned to look at Klaus. "A single violent outburst at a filthy road-side café, and one never hears the end of it." he said and glanced at Imogen, who chuckled in amusement.

"Well, if you excuse me, I best be on my way." Klaus said loudly and kissed the side of Imogen's head.

Hayley turned to Imogen and smiled. "We'll be fine. Don't worry about us." she assured her.

Imogen nodded. "Be safe you two." she said and tightly embraced Hayley.

Hayley pulled away and smiled at her before following Klaus to the door.

"Rebekah should have already woken up in the body of Angelica Barker. Once she has cut the ties of Miss Barker's former life, she'll make her way directly here." Klaus said and turned back to Imogen and smiled. "You should expect her shortly."

"Woah! Shut it, both of you! You two may be rivals but you're still brothers. Look, Klaus, I am not siding with Kol, Kaleb, whatever he calls himself or anyone for that matter but Imogen and as much as we want her safe, whether we like it or not, we need her help."

Imogen stares lovingly at Love and Hope, who sleeping peacefully in their crib. Camille quietly walked beside the noirette and looked down at twins with a gentle smile on her face.

"I can't believe they're alive." Camille said, still not believing the twin daughters' of her friend were alive after believing that they were killed months ago. She crossed her arms as she face Imogen. "They're just beautiful, Imogen."