Darkness (1st update)

"Ashton!" I yell. A blood curdling scream echoes down the damp hall. I sprint down the darkened, gloomy hallways of the school. Beads of sweat start to form on my forehead. Don't be too loud, I think to myself. You have to find him. Darting from room to room, I hear a loud chuckle. Getting closer to the sound, I see a dim light in the distance. I feel a pungent liquid seeping into my sneakers as I slow down. Creeping closer, I hear a deep laughter, an evil sort, and muffled screams and low moans. A shadow blocks the end of the hall, leaving me in complete darkness.

"You. You're the reason I'm like this! You will pay for this, Ashton!" I know that voice, I think. Ashton must be in there. I near the old locker room at the end of he hall. I peer around the doorway. Quivers rock through my body as I notice what is going on in this room. Blood. Ropes and chains, ties and knives, axes and torture weapons. And Michael. And Ashton. More specifically, Michael hovering over Ashton, blood halfway up his arms. The light that has dimly lit this grey room outlines it's blandness. I see Ashton squirming in his seat, burns at his neck, ties an this wrists and ankles. I feel a silent tear slip down my cheek. I have to do something, stop this madness. As quiet as possible, my eyes roam the room, looking for some kind of weapon. All I see is a an old wooden chair leaning against the door frame. Michael moves to the other side of the room. He begins sharpening a cleaver. My heart hammers, I fear that it will leap out of my chest. Ashton's head rolls as I take a few steps towards Michael. Ash looks in my direction, when he sees me, he jolts, his eyes wide, then he groans. I'm so used to seeing a cheesy smile on his face. I've never seen him like this. I place a finger to my lips and avert my gaze to the wooden chair. Then back to Ashton. He seems to understand what I'm going to do. His left leg is twisted, clothing ripped and hair disheveled, blood drying over his face, he's ghostly white, loosing consciousness. I have no idea how long he's been in here. But I do know that I have to get him out.

In a rush of adrenaline, I grab the chair by the back, swiftly moving to where Michael is standing. The lamp casting shadows on the torture weapons, casually laid across the table. He hasn't noticed me. Now is my chance.

My heart hammers, now lodged in my throat. I'm four feet from him. No time to lose. I swiftly lift up the chair, it feels light in my hands. I guess it's due to the adrenaline coursing through my veins. Hands shaking, I rise the chair above my head. Time seems to freeze. Michael flinches just before the chair connects with the side of his head. A low groan follows the thud of his of his body hitting the concrete floor. I reach over to the table, he tries to fight back, clawing at my ankles. I concentrate my weight on the back of his neck with my foot. Grabbing an axe, all thought lost, and aim at his neck. "Step away from him!" A low voice rumbles though the room. I look toward the sudden sound. A gun is pointed at my chest. Terror rattles me. I know him, that's Dr Fluke.

Dr Fluke smirks, his lip piercing shines in the new found light. Another, slightly older man, steps out from beside him. Dressed completely in bight shades of yellow and green. With buckling biceps, and without effort, he unties and lifts Ashton from the seat and over his right shoulder. I hear a low groan escape his lips. "Will he be okay? What are you doing here? Who are you?" My voice sounds raspy, unfamiliar to my ears. I slowly walk to them.

⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️

AN: hahahaha as you can tell... I'm an amateur writer! Oh well! Hope you enjoyed it! Comment, vote, follow or whatever

xoxoxo