Chapter 36: Over Again

If you're pretending from the start like this,  With a tight grip, then my kiss can mend your broken heart
I might miss everything you said to me, And I can lend your broken parts
That might fit like this, And I will give you all my heart
So we can start it all over again

Harry stopped the car in front of a building downtown Wake Forest. He got off his car and jogged his way towards the passenger seat to open my door. He took my hand and helped me to get off. I am starting to get used to being close to him.

Seeing this place, I remember it being an old cafe we once went to. Reason on why we are here is still vague to me.

I remained quiet as Harry walked me towards the establishment.

"This is where I'll put up the dealership," he says to me.

The space is huge and spacious, the walls are all painted white but everything is still empty. There are still construction materials all around the place, it's obvious that the renovation is on going.

Giving him a slight nod, I walked around the place keeping a reasonable amount of space between us. I know I don't flinch whenever he touches me anymore and I didn't like that feeling. Getting used to his touch and presence is the last thing I want in this world. I should be the one in control of the game.

Putting my arms around my chest, I continue to walk around, on the corner of the room I saw a door slightly opened, pushing it slightly, an office came to my sight. Maybe this is where he will stay, I walked inside and looked around, this is the only place that is finish, it was fully furnished, in the center sits a cherry wood desk and a swivel chair, on the left side was a L-shape couch. From the right side of the room I saw another door. I was curious about what's inside but decided against it, I will not invade his privacy. It's not right.

I heard him follow.  "What can you say about my office?" he asks.

Shrugging my shoulders, "Simple," I replied.

Honestly, the fact that he is indeed opening a car dealership hasn't sunk in me yet. It's so far to what he wanted. Way back, he wanted was to draw and to become part of the Marvels. Business was a path even in my dreams I never imagine he will take.

Harry walked towards the door I was just looking at earlier and opened it. "This is my room,"

Confusion showers over me as I followed him inside the room, "What are you going to do with your huge house at Thompson?" I asked.

The room looks like his room in their house beside ours. "Being alone in that house makes me lonely, so I decided to just make a room here," he answered.

I gave him a slight nod.

"How was your talk with Hailee?" he asks after a while.  

"It was okay, she's engaged with Niall," I tell him.

He grins, "Why?" I asked.

Shaking his head he walks towards me, "Nothing, I just remember how hard Horan canthrow some punches." he says.

I remember Hailee telling me that he just took all the punches Niall gave him and didn't put up a fight.

"So I heard," I nodded. "Why didn't you fight back?" I asked.

Asking him what happened was never in my plan cause I know it will only open stories of the past but my curiosity is killing me.

"What's there to fight back?" he says in low tone. "I deserve every single of those punches for what I did to you."