Surviving in Chaos

"I liked small children too but this one was a little odd. Her eyes were bloodshot and the colour of her eyes were dulled as if the life had gone out of them. That wasn’t the worse part of it, as she ran, it was obvious she was unstable on her legs, almost limping and on her right shin, it looked as if a piece had been nicely bitten off. "

Cassie is 23 years old, in her final year of university, living in Singapore when her boat is rocked by an infection that spreads fast, and infects her loved ones. She soon learns that surviving in such a world is cruel and painful but living through it can also be a blessing. Together with Blake, a doctor she meets along the way, and many others, as she tries to find a place she can call home in this chaos, can she survive this world?

This is a coming of age story with danger, romance, survival and how people can find where they belong in the most unexpected places.

Please note that this story is under constant editing so it would not have perfect grammar or sentence structures. If you see an error, do let me know by clicking comment and writing about it there. I am still trying to make a good cover page so it will keep changing and generally the pictures do not belong to me. I hope you enjoy this story as I certainly had a great time writing it!