Chapter 16: Start.

Start.

Time skip to the first day of the reality show. Promotions and interviews have been done. Both sides did this separately. 

Day 1

"I honestly still don't get how this is going to benefit Taehyungie. For real." Jimin asked, while getting his hair and makeup done.

"Haven't we discussed this before? Since people don't want to see Tae's face right now, they will have no choice, but to watch the reality show because we're there and those businesspeople too. A lot of people watch shows because their faves are there." Jin explained to Jimin.

Jimin nodded and said, "Oh. Do you know where Hobi hyung is?"

"Probably with the smart people. I still can't believe the director of our show is Mr. Bang Sihyuk. He's like the best of the best. His shows and movies won hundreds of awards." Jin said amazingly.

"Yeah. Sure. Whatever hyung." Jimin said, not really caring whoever that director is.

"Has anyone seen Taehyung-ah?" they heard a stylist asked.

Jin and Jimin looked at each other and shrugged.

~~

Meanwhile...

"Ya. Hoseok-ah. Don't tell anyone. The director wanted it to be a surprise." Suga told Hoseok.

"Then why do you know hyung?" Hoseok asked, eyebrows raised while buttoning up his suit.

"I overheard it." Suga said.

Hoseok made an 'oh' sound and nodded his head.

Soon their phones beeped, and it read:

First day of the reality show. Go to this park [insert address] to find out where you'll be living in the next 3 months. Further instructions will be given in the site.

After reading the texts, Hoseok spoke up and said, "Hyung. Do you want to just go together since i'm already here anyway."

"Okay. I'll drive." Suga said.

~~

The first people to arrive at the park were Jin and Jimin. A bunch of cameras were set-up and staff gathered around the meeting place. The director told them to wait for other people to come.

Jin and Jimin looked at each other, 'other people?'

Then, RM came. Jin's eyes widened, so did RM's both were surprised and damn it took both of them a lot of willpower to resist hugging each other. Jimin nudged him and Jin nudged back.

RM was told the same thing and stood as far away as possible to both models.

Suga and J-Hope came together. J-Hope high-fived all of them, happy to see them, smiling brightly and was informed of other people coming too. RM, Jin, and Jimin looked at Suga and he didn't seem surprised at all. Just his normal 'i'll kill you face if you talk to me'

J-Hope and Suga stood at the center of the group. Just then, Jungkook came looking all business-like with his black suit and sunglasses. He stood between RM and Suga.

RM whispered to him, "What are you, a sugar daddy?" RM laughed. Jungkook gave him a glare, but RM couldn't see because of the sunglasses.

"Shut—

Jungkook was cut off when Taehyung came, running. Maybe a little 'holy shit' escaped his mouth.

"It seems the last member of the group has arrived." the director said.

Taehyung asked Jimin and Jin, "What's happening?" eyeing the businesspeople, specially Jungkook.

"Maybe if you weren't late. You would know." Suga said, smirking.

"I'm not talking to you." Taehyung said and glared at Suga. Suga rolled his eyes.

"The director will explain." Jin said, and Jimin pulled him to his side to calm him down. So, Taehyung stood beside Jimin. Their line went with RM at the right, then Jungkook, Suga, J-hope, Jin, Jimin and Taehyung.

"You all must be wondering why I called all of you here together, when you did promotions of this show separately." the director said.

All of them nodded and the director continued talking, "Yes you did promotions separately, but you will be doing this show together."

Jin, Jimin and Taehyung protested. Jungkook had no clue what was happening, so he asked his RM-hyung.

"What's happening hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe if you stopped staring at Kim Taehyung, you'll know what's happening. The director just said that we'll all be doing the show together." RM said.

When RM said that, Jungkook was shocked and complained. Suga, RM and J-Hope didn't even care.

RM was also surprised, but managed to keep his cool. He knew if they did the show altogether, it will be chaotic.

The director and the staff waited for them to calm down before continuing. "Most importantly, you will be living together for the next 3 months. Your schedules are all cleared except for Mondays-Wednesdays because you still have to work during those times."

All hell broke loose. All of them started complaining.

"I am a CEO and I have to work all the time." Suga said.

"We understand, but we already spoke to your management or relatives to take care of your schedules." the director said.

"You expect us to sleep and eat with them under the same roof?!" Taehyung yelled.

"Hey! Who do you think you are to look down on us like that? The feeling is mutual." Jungkook said to Taehyung.

"Let me remind all of you that everything is being filmed." the director said.

"WE DON'T CARE." All of them said together.

The director raised his eyebrows and said to the staff, "Well. At least they all agree on something and that's a start."