Chapter 8: Justin Seagull.

Justin Seagull.

After Taehyung left, Jungkook followed him with his eyes. Jungkook didn't even notice until now that Taehyung bought two cups of coffee for himself and some handsome-looking guy.

Is this why he was such a dick a while ago? He was scared he was gonna get seen with some guy? Disgusting. Why does he not care that he's on the news right now? He even met up with a guy? Seriously? Is he that dumb?

(A/N: I don't have anything against gay people okay? It's just for the story. In fact I have 2 gay friends. Also, I don't have amything against EXO, me iz a multi-fandom. I stan them too.)

"Justin Seagull?" the waitress called, snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts.

Well. He doesn't really want people to know that he is Jeon Jungkook, one of the most influential and richest *cough* people in Asia. Also a successful businessman and soon to be a CEO. Just like his Suga hyung.

Jungkook took his coffee and pastries and sat behind Taehyung's booth. He is not eavesdropping, it's just that the cafe is full.

"Hyung. What do you want me to do for you to stop following me and blackmailing me?" Jungkook heard Taehyung asked.

Hyung? So they're not dating? Blackmailing? Huh?

"You know exactly what I want love." The other guy said.

Love? I'm confused. Wait. I thought they weren"t---

"Hyung! You have to understand, I don't love you anymore and there's nothing more you can do. Just please, Genius Corp wants to work with our company now and I really don't want to. I don't want help from them."

Oh. So he's the ex i've heard about in SNS. Genius Corp is Taehyung's best shot here, rather than the guy with the sharp jawline, which I think is extremely dangerous.

"No can do love. I don't care about your rivalry with those business people. What's done is done." Sehun just said and sipped his coffee.

"Sehunie-hyung. I am begging you. Please. Stop showing the world my personal life. Don't you think I deserve my own privacy?" Jungkook heard Taehyung beg and it made him grip the wrapper from his already finished bread.

This is making him mad. Where was the Taehyung that punched his Suga-hyung at the club? The badass Taehyung in High School? The Taehyung everybody was scared of, even Jungkook himself was scared. Where was he? Why doesn't he use that on the ex?

That's it. He's had it. He's leaving. He's out of this.

He inhaled and exhaled. Then, stood up from his chair and grabbed his coffee.

"Baby boy! I've been looking all over for you and you're just here? With someone else I see." Jungkook said and eyed the ex.

Instead of going for the door, Jungkook went to Taehyung and his ex's booth. He was surprised himself he did that.

"Do you know this guy love? Maybe he's just one of your fanboys. Just give him an autograph, will you love?" Sehun said and rolled his eyes.

Taehyung was almost speechless, until, "Um. Actually, he's Jeosnjanaojaj---

Jungkook covered Taehyung's mouth and said, "I am his current boyfriend. Thank you very much. Right baby boy?" Jungkook eyed Taehyung in a 'iamgoingtokillyouifyousayanotherword'. So, Taehyung just nodded.

Sehun scoffed, raising his eyebrows and said, "Oh. Then prove it."

Fuck. I should've just went back to the company. Jungkook muttered.