25.Dizzy

"Connor, stop that..." Hank whispered, tilting his head into Connor's shoulder.

"Stop what? Connor asked, glancing at his boyfriend.

"The moving..."

"Moving?" Connor frowned. "Okay..." They were in a car, and Connor wasn't moving. Maybe the car movement was making Hank feel sick. "We'll be home soon."

Hank reached up and brushed his hand through his hair, taking out the band. "My head hurts," He whispered.

"Just a few more minutes, Hank." Connor assured him. Hank blinked a few times and looked around the scene. He sat up and glanced around, then slumped against the seat.

Connor pulled into the driveway and got out. He closed the door and walked over to Hank's side.

"C'mon, you big, lovable baby."

Hank got out of the car and closed the door. He leant into Connor's arms. Connor pat his back and helped him inside.

"You just need rest. You got knocked out."

"Hank pressed himself into Connor. "Oh, yeah, I remember..." He yawned and scratched his beard. "What happened afterwards?"

"I picked you up outside and we waited with Blake." Connor unlocked the door and opened it. He took their coats off, then helped Hank out of his shoes. He brought Hank to bed.

"My hero," Hank whispered, laying down. Connor tucked him in and kissed his forehead.

"You're not missing any work. The work day already ended."

"Nice," He grinned, snuggling into the blanket. Connor laid down beside him, leaning into him.

Hank hugged him tightly. Connor rubbed his back.

"Hank...?" He whispered.

"Mmh?" Hank hummed.

"Erh... Blake and Joseph..." Connor mumbled. Hank looked up at him, wondering where he was going with this. Connor frowned, pulling him closer. "They were married... you've married before, right?"

"Yeah," Hank frowned. "Why?"

"I wanted to know if we're ever going to get married. It seems like what happens in relationships after awhile..." He shrugged.

Hank kissed his lips. "Maybe one day, Connor," He whispered.

"I don't think I can have a kid, though-- I mean-- I'm definitely the more feminine one in our relationship... but I don't think I can get pregnant."

"Ergh, no kids," Hank pat Connor and kissed his lips.

"Alright, good. I don't mean to disappoint, but I'm not a female."

"I know." Hank ruffled Connor's hair. "Do, erm, can the female Androids get pregnant?"

"No." Connor shook his head. "They can't."

"Do, uhm, males--" Hank blushed. Connor tilted his head. "Stop looking so innocent!"

"What are you meaning to ask?" Connor asked.

Hank mumbled something. "I'm just... wondering if they gave you a dick... It doesn't matter if you... don't..."

"Of course." Connor chuckled and kissed Hank's rough cheek. "You're so flustered.

"I'm just curious! Stop teasing me." Hank put his face in his hands.

Connor smiled and played with his hair. "Get to sleep, Hank."

"Okay, okay, fine," Hank rolled onto his other side and closed his eyes, going to sleep. Connor smiled and wrapped his arms around Hank, sighing happily.