Living in heavens must sure sound fun like those aristocrats on earth, Ah!

Careful not to bump into anything Meilin made sure not to forget his place and to make sure he didn't stray too far behind the goddess.

As they strolled through a couple of halls, the goddess and Meilin finally arrived to an open room that gave an mysterious feel, the goddess walk ahead and took a couple of step towards the middle before she quickly gestured him to stand by her side.

She started to mutter out a few words that suddenly caused a rune of some sort to magically appear just two steps in ahead of her and light up. Meilin of course didn't notice the thing that was inscribed on the ground until it started to glow before his very eyes.

Of course shock and surprise was etched on his face once he saw the brightly glowing symbol since he always read stuff like these in novels and too actually experience and see it, especially a goddess who summon the damn thing in a blink of an eye, you could already tell the emotion and thoughts surging through his mind.

'Totally not a dream!"

"Stand right there, Yup, perfect. Alright, I'm going to chant a spell that will take your soul to be reborn in some cultivation world. Try put your mind to ease and relax. Remember once you disappear your new life awaits you, so I just want to say good luck friend!" the goddess said a few words, wishing him all the best before finally chanting out some spell that soon flow around him.

"Thank you" he muttered softly in which she smiled indicating that she heard.

As Meilin stood in the circle he can hear a soothing chant surrounding him whole, he felt his soul becoming very light and free like a feather before feeling the similar feeling of having his soul being once more whisk of to another place.

~~~~~~~

Seeing the boy disappearer from her sights the goddess felt a sense of accomplishment, happy that she finally completed his wish and took responsibility when suddenly she turned deathly pale as her eyes gazed the paper once more with the spell written on it.

She rubbed her eyes looking at the paper properly in her hand, blinking in loss as she than notice something written on it. Because the goddess was busy talking to Meilin, she was so absorb into the conversation that she somehow missed read a certain distinct line on the paper.

When she a glimpse of the word saying Sending soul to Cultivation world she thought that it was the exact spell she was looking for to send Meilin too one so of course she just took it without much thought.

As she flatten the top half that was scrunched up she kind had a bad guy feeling, so when she further looked upon it more properly now that it was completely flatten out easy too view, only then did she realised......she f**** up, yup-once again.

The spell didn't just say Sending body to Cultivation world, it actually said Sending soul into someone's rebirth body in the Cultivation world.

Oh God, how she should of straighten the top wrinkly half of the paper first and read it more clearly not just freaking skimming through it on a whim.

Yes she was wrong but to be honest why the heck didn't her aunt organise and keep things more tiny and neat!

Immediately she used her god senses to locate his soul once again, only when she his exact whereabouts did she immediately went after him knowing she got some explaining to do.....*sighs

Oh God if only there were pills for regrets, damn she would've taken plenty....heck while we're at it the whole freaking bottle!

'This gonna be a long day,' she muttered to herself as she took off.

~~~~~~

Opening his eyes straight open Wang Meilin got up and touched his face and body. 'Ahh I truly did die and met that weird goddess...," he muttered softly only to freeze as the sudden thought dawned upon him, realising about something important.

Wait shouldn't he be reborn as a baby by now why the heck was he able to talk and get up like a full grown person!

As he was in a state of confusion, a dark smoke appeared before him as 2 red eyes could be seen from it, "Mine, my body get out whoever is in my body get OUT...mine everything should have been mine......since I've been given the chance to rebirth...I'll have my revenge hahaha, revenge, revenge~"

"What the fuck" Meilin was snap out of his thoughts once he heard such an eerie laugh, his body was immediately filled with goosebumps as he felt the end of his hair started to poke straight up.

Once the black smoke stopped laughing it immediately snapped its face to his direction as it stared at him anger and hatred.

"Before I start everything, I'm going to take my body BACK," was the last thing it said before it flew straight at him.

_________________________________________________________
So guys if your wondering what's actually happening to our MC well I'm making Meilin transmigrate into a rebirth body, I wanted to try something different and new so I was like why not hahaha.

Anyways I know I'm posting short chapters but once the story progress, chapters will be longer and interesting.