Coldsteel purred lightly, resting his head against his sire quietly. Hound grunted, as much as he hated it, his son probably could away with anything if he kept looking up at him with those blue optics. "He's actually a natural shot." Ironhide snorted as he stepped inside, watching as his brother started for the door "Red Alert is going to tan my hide for that though."

"Tell him to get in line." Was all Hound could say.

...

"I really wish I had met Ironhide now." Mark spoke as the story ended, Hound turned his optics to him "He sounds like he would have been an awesome uncle." That earned an optic roll from Hound, though the boy shrugged "But yeah, that sounds like something I'd do as a kid. When I was five I almost took my dad's brand-new Hummer for a joy ride."

Hound's optics widened at that, not liking the mental image. A five year old was a handful enough without adding getting behind the wheel to it. "Oh boy, most of you humans have those so-called "terrible twos" you must be an overachiever." Hound poked Mark gently getting a giggle from him "But that is nothing compared to what your brother did when he was a little younger than you were now." He said, searching for the entry.

"I bet he never road on the head of a hundred-foot t-rex!"

Hound only smirked, but shook his head in response, finding the story and beginning.

...

"Of all the stupid things you could do!"

"Aquastrius, go easy on him."

Hound backed up with his arms raised as his mate turned to him with a deep glare in her yellow optics. Even when she was angry though, Hound could still not help but gawk, even the slightest bit, at her. She was beautiful when she was calm, but when she was angry, she was too, between her slim frame, and sky blue armor. "Are you even paying attention to what your son did?" She asked.

That was enough to snap him out of his thoughts, and towards the twelve vorn old in front of him. Coldsteel looked rather guilty, lowering his gaze to the floor as he traced his peds along int. "Huh, right." Hound nodded his head "Tell me again, son. What were you thinking when you set that paint and feather bomb in the hallway for the visiting seeker officials?" He asked "You do understand how many of them have joined the Decepticon cause already?"

Coldsteel hung his arms, and groaned. "I thought it would be funnier! I was really looking to hit Magnus though, he's been an aft lately. But then the officials came by and I just... I was weak. It was too good of an opportunity!" Aquastrius seemed to rub her foreplate lightly "Come on, carrier! You saw it happen, you can't tell me it wasn't funny!"

The femme narrowed her optics, and looked ready to smack her creation, if she hadn't loved him too much to do it. "You're lucky the seekers found is humerous, or I'd be making you write an apology to each of them!" She threw her arms up and turned to Hound "Hound, deal with your son. If he keeps shouting "stupid" in my receptors I may just lose my head!"

Hound watched as she exited Coldsteel's berthroom and into their living room. He crossed his arms, and looked over at Coldsteel, who now sat down on his berth, the look of guilt never faltering. "So, did you get the smug one?" Hound asked with a chuckle, surprising even his son, who looked up at him in shock "What was his designation again? Starscream?"

"Yeah! He was the only one who got mad!"

"Good. I never liked him, he keeps flip-flopping loyalties. I'm surprised he was even allowed on base." Coldsteel giggled slightly, and Hound grinned "Don't worry too much about yer mother. She's just a little worried, what with the war getting seemingly worse." He picked up the now exploded bomb that was resting on top of a data pad case beside him "Next time, just show a little more judgement. You know seekers are known for their temper."