Batman x reader

You POV

I am a member of the justice league. I am Jr member. I in the training room with Hawkgirl. I takled her to the ground and pinned her arms down. "Say it and I get off Shayera." I said. "Fine fine you win." She said. I got up.

I helped her up. "Meet me of lunch." She said. "Ok." I said and when off for a shower. I bumped into batman. "Oh I'm sorry." I said. I gave him a smile and walked off. After my shower I when to lunch with Hawkgirl. "Hey." I said and sat down.

"Hey. How are you and Bat's? together yet?" Wonder woman asked. Hawkgirl, and Vixen looked at me. I moved my hoodie that batman gave me for my birthday over my head. "Where not together. He never asked me out." I said. "Awe. I know he likes you." Vixen said.

Flash ran past and I felt my hoodie move. "Flash you Jack ass!" I yelled at him and used my powers to get him. "Hey it was a joke." He said. I slammed him on the table and walked off. I found a room no one goes to and stayed there.

Batman walked in and sat next to me. I looked at him and he hugged me. I put my head on his shoulder and we fell asleep.

Hawkgirl's POV

I was leaning on the door fram holding the photo of my best friend and the bat cuddled up sleep.

"I know this would happen sooner or later." I said as Flash was hanging upside down.