17

| Ditching |

We got up to our floor number and walk through the hallways looking for our number. Daniel had already found his which was near the elevator, lucky him. I shrugged it off and continued looking around with Jinyoung. It felt like eternity finding our rooms, it like what 2-3 more turns after Daniel hyung rooms. This hotel is huge, don't know how we ended up at such a place. Jinyoung placed the room key in front of the scan, he waited for the light to turn green then opened the door. It was like every other hotel rooms, two queen size bed, SamSung TV, work space, you name it. I jumped onto a bed and got comfortable easily, hanging around in the public transportation for awhile really worked me out.

"Ah, it's better than the seats in the train." Jinyoung chuckled as he sat on the chair next to the bed.

I laughed at his comment then grabbed the remote that's beside the clock and lamp to turn on the TV. The TV showed some courses and events of what the hotel is doing around this time of season. There was some options before I went to the actual programs online, Jinyoung stopped me and took the remote.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he went to a topic and go into YouTube.

"Do you wanna have some fun before we go sleep?" He went to the search bar and move the highlighted part to a certain letters typing out the request.

To my surprise, he searched up a random play dance, he picked out the recent video that came out couple days ago. As the video starts up, he got off the seat, I sat up from the bed and watched what's gonna play. EXO's Growl played first, I only know part of the dance once I started, Jinyoung was already busting out his moves. I stopped and watched him in amazement. Once the song ended and the countdown starts, I clapped for Jinyoung who was looking away in embarrassment. Wonder Girls "Tell me" came on so I stepped up while Jinyoung stepped back towards the bed and watched me dancing. It was a bit messy since it has been awhile since I've listened to Wonder Girls. The song ended with Jinyoung coming up behind me giving a back hug.

"You're such a great dancer." He said despite me messing up a tiny bit.

"You're better." I oppose his comment.

"Nah, you're good. No buts or comments." He said, I kept quiet as the song came on.

>>>

I woke up to see Jinyoung's face a inch away from mines. I jumped up from bed in shock, Jinyoung on the other hand looked confused.

"What?" He asked tilting his head.

"Why do you have to stare at me like that?" I loosen the grip on the blanket.

"I can't see my lover's face?" He asked me again.

"N-No... it was just that... it was un-unexpected! Yeah unexpected." I avoided eye contact.

Knock

Knock

We both turned our heads and looked at the door. It was around 8am, all I know is that we need to check out before 11am. Jinyoung went towards the door as soon as he received a message from Daniel hyung I assumed. The door was sooned opened the revealed Daniel hyung behind.

"Ah, good morning everyone." He said as he entered the room. "Hope you guys are ready, we gonna be walking for awhile." He then showed his bunny tooth then left the room scratching his nape from embarrassment.

>>>

We're on the floor level now, we're now waiting on Daniel to come back. There was only one seat vacent, Jinyoung insisted on standing. Even though I refused so many times, he put me down on the chair.

"I wonder why I can't even sit on your lap." I pouted fidgeting with my fingers.

Jinyoung remained silent from the comment I said until Daniel showed up.

"You guys ready? We can stop by at some cafes to eat before we arrive." Daniel informed us.

We only nodded then proceeded to the exit of the lobby. Daniel was leading the way again, he was on a call with someone back at home. While Daniel continued walking, I stopped and pulled Jinyoung back. We were in front of a cafe, so plus it was around lunch time so I decided to use this time and go in. I may or may not be hungry and use that type of excuse so I can sit down to rest for a bit.

"What would like to get, sirs.?" The cashier asked us.

"I'd like a cup of chocolate bobba milk tea."

"I'll get a black tea with strawberry cheesecake." Jinyoung pointed at the cheesecake.

Jinyoung and I argued over who's gonna pay the food in front of the cashier and other customers. I pushed Jinyoung back with my own body and handed him the money for the food and apologized to him for making a big rackus.

"Mind if I get your name?" He asked.

"Yeah, Daeh-"

"DaeJin." Jinyoung interrupted me and the cashier only nodded.

Once we back away from the cashier to a vacant seat, I was only pouting most of the time since Jinyoung got the last straw. I was still wondering over the name he came up with though, just thinking about that made my face feel hot.

"Hm? Since when your face get red?" Jinyoung chuckled then landed his right arm around mines.

Ugh, he just made it worst. I thought then I felt something soft peck my forehead, I looked up still having the red tint on my cheeks.

He was smiling happily while waiting on our food. The bell rang at the door which signals that a customer had entered or left. Someone just had to enter with unstable breath, we looked at the door and saw Daniel.

"Daniel hyung!" I waved my hand over grabbing his attention.

He turned and saw me and Jinyoung. He sighed from relief and joined us.

"DaeJin!" The cashier shouted out the name as soon as Daniel sat down. Both Jinyoung and I flinched and got up at the same time.

"I insist Jinyoung, hang out with Daniel hyung." I told him but he kept refusing. A quick way to make him stay was go ahead without him.

I smiled then walked towards the cashier and to my luck, Daniel knew what I was thinking. He held Jinyoung's arm, I made my way towards the cashier.

"You're DaeJin right?" I nodded and he handed me the tray with two drinks and slice of cheesecake.

I thanked the cashier and made my way back to the table. I placed the tray down and remove the drinks and cheesecake from it. I heard Daniel gasps probably from what we brought.

"You guys got yourself something but not me?!" He whined at us while Jinyoung was enjoying his drink.

"Go order yourself one." Jinyoung told him straight out flat.

Daniel sighed and finally got up to go towards the cashier. Jinyoung was eating his cheesecake peacefully now. I may have stared at him eating it for too long. He lifted his fork with a piece of cheesecake on it.

"Want some?" He asked me. The half of me wanted to say yes because it looks good, the other half of me doesn't want to because of the awkward situation.

"Please?" I responded.

"Sure, open up." He smiled as he starts to feed me.

"Mmm, it's good." I said after the first bite.

"Yes good." He flashed me a wink, ugh my heart can't handle his sweetness.