3

| Bruises |

After getting shoved against the locker and getting beaten, I went to a nearby restroom quick to see if there's any marks. To my luck there's bruises all over my arm, some around my torso and neck. I couldn't hide the bruises on my neck, I hid all my bruises on my arms with the extra jacket I bought. I cleaned up any blood around my lips, I don't want the others to get worried about me. The restroom door opened revealing Jinyoung, he had the sorry expression from his eyes.

"There you are, c'mon. Daniel is waiting for us." He told me as if he didn't see anything that I received. He waited for me against the lockers as I exit the restroom, he was staring out so I had to snap him back to reality.

"Ready?" He nodded then held me closer, I felt different. He never really do this, we hardly ever communicate with each other. "Why are you doing this.?"

"Is it wrong to hold you? I can stop if you're not comfortable." I shook my head as we exit the building. Daniel was leaning on his car playing on his phone, when he saw us, he smiled then put away his phone.

"Hey cus, how you like your first day?"

"It was fun!"

"So you really did wake Jinyoung up using Jisung eomma?" I nodded and Jinyoung loosen his grip around me then headed inside the car ignoring us. I followed behind after Daniel got in the passenger seat, I caught Jinyoung staring at me couple times. He would quickly avoid eye contact and stare off out the window. The ride was quiet other than Daniel singing along to the music on the radio, I tried to forget the incident from earlier but I can't get it out.

"Daehwi? Are you okay back there?" Daniel said causing me to flinch a bit, I looked out and realized we already arrived home. I nodded then proceeded out of the car.

"Are you sure? Did something happen?" Daniel looked at me with the worried look.

"I'm fine, don't worry hyung! I just miss mom and others back in LA." I flashed him a fake smile, hopefully he fell for it. He nodded then smiled back, yes it worked. The front door opened revealing Jisung hyung inside, he greeted us inside but I saw him give Jinyoung a death glare about earlier.

>>>

"Daehwi.." Jinyoung called me from underneath, we've been in our room studying over the lesson we were given today. I hummed in response but he didn't say anything, well he did mutter something but I didn't make out what he said.

"Say again?" I asked not looking away from my notebook.

"Nevermind, I'll ask later.." He responded, the room atmosphere went cold again. The door opened revealing Sungwoon, I just noticed how small he is. Probably because I've been standing around Guan Lin too much. It was noisy outside, I heard someone yell from the living causing Sungwoon to run out of the room again.

"What are they doing?"

"Movie. You want to go watch?" He answered, I was debating if I wanted to go watch because I want to finish studying which would take me another couple hours. "You don't have to watch it tonight you know, they will put on movies on certain nights." he added, now I really don't know what to do. I wanted to know what movie it is but I don't want to stay up all night studying. I cursed a little bit before hopping off the top bunk, Jinyoung finished up his studying then followed me out. I got to the living room and saw everyone infront of the TV watching Annabelle 2: Creation of Annabelle(I think that's the name of it). Seongwoo was against Daniel, Jihoon hiding behind Guan Lin, Jaehwan leaning onto Minhyun's shoulders, then there's Jisung and Sungwoon hiding behind Woojin. I laughed at the scene, Jinyoung tapped my shoulders and sat down next to Minhyun. He gestured me to sit by him so I did.

I do like horror movies, even it may seem like I don't like it because of my actions when it comes to a scary part. Example, when the screen froze on the doll, then pulled it away into the darkness, everyone was startled. I clinged onto Jinyoung from the scene, he stiffened up but I didn't care. Definitely for sure I won't be able to sleep tonight. I dismissed myself first since the movie gotten boring at the end, I entered my room and took off the long sleeve shirt. I wore my pajamas quick remembering about the bruises then covered myself under the blanket. I heard the others talking so I guessed the movie ended, the door opened. I pretended to be sleeping even though I shouldn't since now I felt sleepy. Someone climbed up and sat on the edge of the bed, he pulled up one of my arms. I gotten nervous and worried because of the bruises on there.

"Daehwi.. I'm sorry that I wasn't there to help you." His voice was deep, I couldn't make it out if it was Guan Lin or Jinyoung. "I stayed behind in worries of where you can be at." He continued, he sighed letting go of my arm then closed the door. I got out of acting then stared up at the ceiling, I felt some guilt wash over me.

"Should I really be hiding this? Should I open up to them..?"

No, keep hiding this. Its best to not have others only worry about you.

"One knows, who know if he would tell them or not." I sighed and continued staring at the ceiling.

I kept debating either I should tell them or not. It's not easy to decide on it, as time passes my eyes were heavy. I ended off my thoughts for the night then close my eyes. Before blacking out, the door opened then heard small whispers.

"I'll protect you with all my heart if you will allow me."