2 Bodies For A Ghost

CardBoard Friend tied up JonnyGhost to a chair. She decided to go to- I'm not telling. CardBoard Friend was getting tired and decided to get the unconscious, newly kidnapped, JonnyGhost farther away in the morning.

She tucked away her other body. Her CardBoard one. That CardBoard was her shell that Gregory made. She favored it to suck sanity out of her victims.

        Her favorite one, had got away. She decided to research and tried to lure him once, having to bring Gregory back at a time. It didn't work. She wanted the rest of it because it was pure sanity!

        But when they had gotten away... that meant their life would have gotten out of whack. The part of insanity did not stay small... it grew bigger, into another personality. Jimmy Casket.

        Gregory had turned into someone else and so- they lost their memories. Part of that is because of Jimmy Casket being first, another is because CardBoard Friend had taken a certain amount of control on Gregory's memories.

        That is why JonnyGhost didn't remember who was CardBoard Friend. Then Jimmy Casket had made it so he couldn't remember what happened when he took control. Sometimes he would even take out memories when they saw CardBoard Friend to torture him, or take control.

        For JonnyGhost's pure sanity part... that is why he is the only one who has reason on the Earth he lives on. That is why he is more logical than anyone else. Lastly, that is why he is stronger in- in mental capabilities than everyone else.

        But unlucky for him because CardBoard Friend wanted pure insanity so his future was hurt greatly.

        CardBoard Friend began thinking about the past as she drifted to sleep. She didn't want to be killed by Jimmy Casket... again... so she has 2 Bodies For A Ghost.

305 words. It is kind of stupid but! It is very weird. I love this and this is my life. So yeah, it is what I think. SO HAVE A GGRREEAATT DAY OR NOIGHT AND GGRREEAATT BBUUNNNNEEYY BBYYEE!(!)!(!)((!)) August Saturday 11th 2018