Introduction

(10:00am)

I was in my own bed. I already brushed my teeth and showered, so I'm ready to go somewhere. Dahyun decided to sleep in her own bed. I was on my phone, just watching YouTube videos when suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

You: Come in!

My door opened and I thought it would be Dahyun. But it was Tzuyu who came in.

Tzuyu: Hi.

You: Hey, what's up?

Tzuyu: Dahyun's sick right now.

You: She is?

I stood up from my bed.

Tzuyu: Yes.

You: Can I see her?

Tzuyu: Yeah.

I left my room and me and Tzuyu went to Dahyun. Tzuyu opened the door to her room and invited me in. I saw Dahyun on her bed, wrapped in her blanket.

You: Hey Dahyun.

Dahyun: Hey...

You: Are you sick?

Dahyun: Yeah, I think I got a cold from yesterday...

You: I'll go get you some medicine.

Tzuyu: We don't have any.

You: We don't?

Tzuyu: Yeah, we don't.

You: Dang.

Dahyun: Aww man...

You: I can go to the store and get some medicine for you.

Dahyun: You would do that for me?

You: Of course.

Dahyun smiled at me.

Dahyun: Thank you Kookie...

You: I'll go to the store right now.

Tzuyu: Can I come with?

Dahyun: Yeah, Tzuyu accompany him.

You: You sure you want to come? You should stay here to keep an eye on Dahyun.

Chaeyoung: Its fine, I can watch her.

Chaeyoung came into the room while brushing her teeth.

You: You will?

Chaeyoung: Yeah.

You: Okay... Tzuyu, let's go?

Tzuyu: Yeah.

Me and Tzuyu left the dorm and walked to the store. When we arrived, we entered inside and went to the medicine section. I looked at all the medicine. I wanted to pick a medicine that wouldn't give Dahyun a bad taste in her mouth.

You: Hmm... Tzuyu, do you know what medicine cures a cold but doesn't taste bad?

Tzuyu didn't respond.

You: Tzuyu?

She still didn't respond.

You: Hey!

I looked at Tzuyu and she was on her phone, playing a game on it. I saw the screen say game over.

Tzuyu: Ah dang it.

You: Pay attention please.

I poked her waist and she laughed.

Tzuyu: (Laughs) Don't do that!

You: Why?

I poked her again.

Tzuyu: (Laughs) Stop!

You: Are you ticklish?

I poked her again.

Tzuyu: (Laughs) No!

You: You are, aren't you?

Tzuyu: I'm not!

You: Oh really?

I started tickling her and she started laughing. Her laugh was cute. I really liked it.

Tzuyu: (Laughs) Stop!

You: Admit that you're ticklish then.

Tzuyu: Okay! (Laughs) I am!

You: I knew it.

I stopped tickling her and she started panting.

You: Well that was fun.

Tzuyu: Yeah, it was.

You: Anyways, do you know what medicine cures a cold but doesn't taste bad?

Tzuyu: Mmm...

Tzuyu looked at the medicine.

Tzuyu: No, I don't.

You: (Sigh) Alright then...

I looked at the medicine some more and found one that cures a cold quickly. I took it and walked to one of the self checkout machines near the entrance. I was about to pay, but I noticed that Tzuyu was looking at the candy that was next to the machine.

You: Do you want one?

Tzuyu: Huh? Oh no! I don't.

You: Don't lie, I know you want one. You have the same look as Dahyun does when she wants candy.

Tzuyu: I do?

You: Yeah... You were looking at this right?

I picked up the candy she was looking at.

Tzuyu: (Sigh) Yeah...

You: I knew it...

I smiled at her scanned it on the machine.

Tzuyu: You're going to buy it for me?

You: Yeah, of course.

Tzuyu: Thank you!

Tzuyu hugged me. She was happy that I bought her a bar of candy. She's just like Dahyun. I hugged her back. I liked her hug. It feels nice. We both let go of each other.

Tzuyu: I'm sorry...

You: Don't be. It's fine.

I smiled at Tzuyu again and she smiled back. Her smile was really cute. Everything that she does is cute. I continued to pay for the stuff and we walked back to the dorm. Tzuyu ate her candy while we were walking. When we arrived at the dorm, we entered inside. Me and Tzuyu both went into her room and gave Dahyun the medicine. Luckily when she drank it, it didn't taste bad to her.

Dahyun: Thank you so much.

Tzuyu: Of course!

You: No problem Dahyun.

Dahyun: I hope this gets me better quickly.

You: I hope so too.

Tzuyu lied down on her bed. I kissed Dahyun's forehead and left the room and went on my bed. I lied down thinking about Tzuyu.

(Your Thoughts)

Tzuyu is very cute. Her laugh is adorable, her hugs are nice and her smile is beautiful. I have this feeling in my heart that I've felt before. It's the same feeling I felt when I'm with Dahyun but I wasn't with Dahyun. I was with Tzuyu... Do... I like her?

(Tzuyu's POV)

Y/n is so sweet. He knows how to put a smile on me and I'm glad I hugged him. His hugs are warm, no wonder why Dahyun likes cuddling with Y/n. My heart started beating fast when I was with him today. But it was a good feeling. He's Dahyun's boyfriend and I'm kind of jealous... Do I... have a crush on him?

(Both of your thoughts)

Yes, I do...