His Healing Arms

Hey guys, sorry I didn't update in a while, I've been having major writers block but I hope you guys like this part!

Melody and River were on a walk through the forest. Melody was singing and dancing while holding River's hand. Melody got her true colors back just that morning and she was so so happy. Little did they know that great danger will be just around the next bend. There was a huge flat plain with tons of flowers but Melody didn't watch where she was going. A hill monster was on the verge of eating the troll but River grabbed her with his hair just before she fell.
Right after the dramatic incident, She just stood there gasping for air. River started running to her.

River: Mel, are you okay?
Melody did not answer, she just kept gasping for air and she started to cry.
River hugged her and tried to calm her down. Shushing and patting her back seemed to work.
Melody: R-River....
River: Shhhh, calm down Melody. It's okay.
Melody: T-That was.... *keeps gasping for air*
River: Take deep breaths Mel, your here, I'm here. We're fine.
Melody: ... S-Scary.
River: I know Mel.
He felt her heart racing in her chest. He started to feel very bad for her. He remember the time Violet hurt her and she was terrified. That's when they first met. This was Melody's first near-death experience. He felt her body go limp, she cried herself to sleep. So he picked her up and brought her over to his house.

TO BE CONTINUED!
Hehehe!