The Visit!💖

I woke up again, hoping no one would notice. I checked the time and it was only 12:16 PM. I saw dad was up. "Dad? Are you okay?" I asked him in a concerned voice. "Yes sweetie, I'm fine." He motioned me over  and I sat on his bed with him. He was looking through a book full of photos. He pointed to a photo with a young male troll holding a baby female troll. "That's me and your Aunt Twig when we were little." He said, still pointing at the picture. I heard a knock on the door but I was afraid to see who it was. I took a deep breath. "Ill get it" I said. When I opened the door, I was shocked at who I saw! It was Aunt Twig!! Right in front of me! "Hey Mels! Is your dad home?" She asked. "Yes, he is. Come on in and make yourself comfortable." I said to her, inviting her inside. She sat on the couch and I sat next to her. "So where is Uncle Clover?" I asked. "He's on a date with another girl." She said with a sad face. "YOU SAY IN TWOVER ISN'T FOR REAL?!?! NOOOOO!!!" I shouted, very upset. "Just kidding!" She shouted as she playfully punched me in the arm. I giggled in response. Dad came out of his room and greeted his sister while I was going to take a shower. I hav'nt sang in like 4 years so I probably wasn't gonna sing, but when I got in, MY mind was like "WHO CARES!!" and I started to sing Grenade by Bruno Mars.

AFTER THE SONG
When I got out of the shower, Abby, Dad, and Aunt Twig were staring at me. Their faces were like this 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱. " OH GAWD, WHAT WILL I DO NOW" I thought.
Twig: OH MY GAWD!!
Abby: 😱😱😱😱 WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA???
Dad: 😲 WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!

Hey guys, hope you liked this part!! That actually happened to me when I was singing randomly cuz, well, you know me!! And one of my friends saw me and his face last actually like the emoji I showed today and he was like " HOW.... HOW..... WOW!!" AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THERE... BUT HE SAID IT WAS "AWESOME". She. My friends say my singing is good, there is only one thing I can do. RUN AND ASSUME THERE LYING!!!! BYE FELLOW BROPPY SHIPPERS!!!