LOVE IN YOUR SOUL PART 15

Still River's POV
While we were walking to her parent's pod, I saw she had bags under her eyes. " Who are your parents?" I asked. "Queen Poppy and King Branch" She said in a shy voice. I smiled at her. I noticed she was also limping. I picked her up bridal style and she started to blush again. "Stop, you don't need to"- I interrupted her by covering her mouth. "Yes I do, your hurt very bad and need help, and this is the least I can do to help."I took my hand off from over her mouth. " Thank you " She said. "Don't mention it" I said to her softly. It was very close to dark, so we had to camp outside for the night. I reached for sleeping bags out of my hair and layed them down after I set Melody down on a rock. I got sticks to start a fire and get a couple of small rocks and ignited the fire. I think the bags under her eyes were getting worse, if she doing rest soon, I don't know what ill do. I picked Melody up and set her on one of the sleeping bags. I grabbed some bandages out of my hair. "Just lay back and relax" I said in a clear voice. She seemed to sit up straighter when I said those words. I gently held her shoulders and slowly pushed her upper body back so she can lay down. I tried humming a song she might know, so she can relax, as I wrapped the bandage around her injured leg.
"It's not broken, its just a sprain, it will heal in a couple weeks." I said with a reassuring smile. I looked into her eyes, they were a pale grey color. After I fully bandaged her leg, we both went to sleep.

LATER THAT NIGHT
Melody's POV
I fell asleep and woke up again later as the darkness of the night grew more and more. I still couldn't sleep, I had a feeling inside me growing, it was getting worse, Fear. This is my nightmare: Me and River got back to troll village, but no one could be seen. I looked for my parents, they were gone as well. I looked around the whole village, still no trolls except for Me and River. I panicked. I slowly went inside my parent's pod and I was terrified at what I saw! My parent were lying on the floor, bleeding, DEAD. I ran outside to look for River. I was sobbing uncontrollably. I couldn't keep calm at all, I just got into a new family and now it's gone. I screamed for River, but he was right behind me. He tapped me on my shoulder. I jumped, startled. He did a creepy grin at me, I didn't know what was going on until he said those four undeniably triggering words." I KILLED YOUR FAMILY" He said still with that creepy grin on his face. "WHY!!!!!?????" I shouted in blind rage.
"Because Creek is my father!" He shot back. I stood there, shocked, petrified, sad. "How can a friend treat me like I was not one?" I thought. My mind was racing with more and more ideas how this would have happened, but I couldn't find one that would fit into the situation we were both in right now. I was too scared. My fear grew and grew more and more until I woke up. When I woke up, I screamed. I covered my mouth soon after. I saw River looking at me with sympathetic, loving eyes, as if he knew what was going on with me. I felt something running down my cheeks, tears. I started to shake. I couldn't hold my sobs in any longer. I started to cry quietly with my head in my knees. I heard footsteps coming towards me, I got scared and tensed up even more. I felt arms pick me up, it was River. I closed my eyes, hoping it wasn't the same one from my nightmare.