LOVE IN YOUR SOUL PART 19

STILL MELODY'S POV
It was....... everyone, staring at me. Branch took my hand gently and led me up to a large stage. "Look, to show that I didn't mean any of the words I said, I want to.... do a duet with you." He said softly on the stage. I hav'nt sang since I've been in the human world, except for that one time with River, but that was it after that. I nodded, excepting the offer. He left me alone on the stage for a while as the spotlights went on. I was so nervous. When I used to sing and my friends saw me, their faces would go like this 😱. They usually said things like, HOW?!?!?! WHAT?!?! DO THAT AGAIN!.... But I never found the courage to do so. So instead of thinking of all the pain I went through, I started to sing.

Me: Feels like we're on the edge right now
I wish that I can say I'm proud
I'm sorry that let you down
Let you down
All these voices in my head get loud
I wish that I could shut them out
I'm sorry that let you down
Let you down

Branch: Ohhhh I fall apart
Down to my core
Ohhhh I fall apart
Down to my core
Didn't know before
Surprised when you caught me off guard ohhhhhhh.

Me: Ohhhhhhhhhh ohhhh ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhhh

When we finished, he put his arms around me and my color was back.  Everyone was staring at me with faces like this 😱😱😱😱😱😱. I covered my face in shame and embarrassment. Branch took my hand from my eyes and held both of them close to his chest. "First time on a stage?" He asked. I nodded my head yes as the answer to his question. Everyone started to clap loudly and I blushed like crazy in response. Even Mom was there, and another troll next to her holding her hand. "Who is that???" I asked. Melody, meet your sister Abby. MY FACE WAS LIKE THIS 😱, BUT A MILLION TIMES OVER!!! I saw more trolls who looked a lot like mom and dad, " And who is that?" I asked again. "That is your Aunt Twig, Uncle Clover, and Aunt Iris." He said as he was rubbing my back in circular motions. I WAS ABOUT READY TO EXPLODE!!!! LIKE DYNAMITE!!! I noticed my Aunt Twig had wings, just like me! By then, I WAS GOING NUTS!! I was shaking my dad back and forth like 100000000000000000000000 times!!!!! SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO GET HOME TO MEET THEM ALL!!!

Thank you so much for reading this part!!!!! I HOPE YOU CAN HANDLE THE NEXT ONE!! BYE FELLOW BROPPY SHIPPERS!!!!!