Shitty Animation

Don't ask what I'm doing anymore. This animation is baaaad...seriously bad.

I just felt like uhhh...animating today in my bad animation program, which is much better as a drawing program, and because it's bad, this literally took me FOREVER. No, not the actual animation, drawing the animation or anything like that, but putting it together!

See, this is 65 frames. And I guess the website just couldn't handle that much the first time, I restarted my computer, tried again, and it worked!

Not kidding, I used over a hundred layers for this crap. I think like 125 or something? Yeah.

And with that many layers there was no way I was gonna clean it up or anything, so because of that it's just a bad sketch animation.

This is my worst one so far...out of the two I made xD So yeah, still a newbie and I'm still crap.

This is Springtrap being calm, closing his eyes, only to turn into Ennard, his eyes turning blue as well. Ennard is a crazy guy! No question about that.

I wanted to make this go faster, but then again, if I could change the max fps, I would've had to use like, a hundred more layers for it to work so I was not doing that if I could.

I also had to cut this into two parts, because suckpad sucks and the file in whole was too large for it to accept so uhhh...yeah..It looks weird because of this-but just imagine them together! Trust me, it looks better that way.

Aaaand shit I just noticed the second one has these kinda glitches where at some places it's red instead of black, that's cuz' I originally sketched these in red but then I recolored them into black and I guess I forgot some places because I was trying to be quick. Oh well. It looks kinda cool like that anyways.

 It looks kinda cool like that anyways

The only thing I'm proud of is the mouth animation in the second one

This is a shitpost chapter so uhh I don't think any rules apply. Not that anyone would want to use these if they could anyways. -_-

Hhhhh let's just pretend this chapter never existed, shall we? Alright? Alright.