i don't like this

Start from the beginning

"Look at how cute!!" Wanda said in a high voice.

"Son If you want to keep your arm move it!" Bucky said. Me and Peter pushed each other to the other end of the couch both of us blushing. They were looking at Peter the me then Peter.

"Looks like somebody has a crush on our little girl!" Thor said eating a waffle. 

"listen kid back when I was your age I wasn't allowed to date girls. If you so much as touch her again you will have to pay. She may be a teen but she is still our little girl." Steve said poking Peter's chest.

"Don't worry my father has already scared him to death." I said in a annoyed tone going to my old spot on the couch. Peter slid over as well returning back to our awkward seats. We sat there looking down at our laps making no contact what so ever. 

"let's go" I said grabbing Peter's hand and pulling him to my room. As we sat on the bed we discussed what we wanted to do next. 

"well we have watched the movies now time to break the rules!" I said with a smirk.

"ok what rules?" He asked fidgeting with his hand.

"The one's my dad first made." I said

"ok so first one we cant do anything about since the storm. second clothes on at all time except shower." I took his hand and pulled him to the bathroom turned on the water and we both stepped in still fully clothed. As we stepped out we were laughing really hard because it was so funny. we walked to my room and I put on a new shirt and Peter pulled off his shirt and threw it in the corner. As I walked out I freaked a little cause Peter had no shirt on. I walked in my closet grabbed a big shirt and handed it to him. He smiled and threw it on. 

"ok next no contact at all besides talking." Peter said thinking of what to do. Without second thoughts I pulled him into a big tight hug and he returned it. As we pulled away we both gave a faint smile and continued with our list.

"next if you to are in a room doors must be opened at all times." Peter said trying his best to sound like my dad. 

"how do you remember the rules so clearly?" I asked as I shut my door. He looked at me and blushed a little.

"Because I hate them." he said in a nervous tone. I walked back over to my spot and asked what was next.

"no going into each other's room" he said looking down at me smiling. We both opened my door walked across the hall to his room. Once inside we closed the door.

"now no eye contact for longer then 20 seconds." I said. He walked over to me and looked down into my eyes as I looked up into his. He had deep brown eyes that told his whole life story in a matter of seconds. He was a sweet kind boy who has been through so much pain but never shows it. He needed a person to be capable of handling his sadness and he hadn't found them yet. The longer I looked into his eyes the more flips my stomach did. I hated this feeling because I didn't know what it was. It took over my whole body and made my brain stop working. I hated how just looking into his brown eyes made me lose control of myself. 

"OK that's been long enough." I said breaking the stare blushing as I looked down.

"no borrowing clothes." he said. We looked down at what we were wearing. He had one of my big shirts on and I had his jacket on. We looked up at each other and smiled.

"no liking each other only be friends... how do we do that?" I asked confused on what to do.

Peter got down on a knee and pulled out a ringpop.

"would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" he asked holding back his laughter.

"oh yes a thousand yes I love you." As he stood up I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put the ring pop on my finger and I liked it.

"BLUE RASBERRY!!! I can't believe you this is over I threw the ring pop off. We looked at each other and started laughing. As we walked out we caught my dad and Nat in the hallway. They looked at us confused so we started to explain.

"Alright so Nat said there was no rules so we decided to do the worst things we could think of." Peter started. My dad looked at him and pinned him against the wall with his arm. His hand balled up in a fist.

"would you let us finish dad?!?" I said pulling peter behind me. 

"We did the funniest things we could think of like take a shower in our clothes, closing every door behind us, making outfits for each other from our closets, and walking in and out of our rooms." I said calming every one down. By now the other's were at the end of the hall everybody sat on the floor waiting for more.

"what about rules 3, 6, and 8 how did you break those?" my dad asked in a worried and mad tone. I looked at Peter telling him it was his turn to explain.

"ok well..." he moved behind me just a little more." For rule 3 we hugged each other and rule 8 I faked a proposal with a ring pop." we both laughed remembering what just happened. 

"RULE 6" He said in a cold voice. Me and Peter stood up I was in front of peter holding his hand behind my back to assure him it would be ok.

"we looked into each others eyes for 23 seconds that was it." I said backing a little bit away from him. He stood up and so did everybody else.