Chapter 1

Monica POV

     "That dress is beautiful!"

"The food court is over there."

"Nah, its way to poofy!"

"I can smell the French fries."

"This one is to skinny."

"Someone got French fries. Should we get some?"

"This dress is way to decent."

"I'll just go."

"NO!" My friends shouted before I even lifted my foot.

"What! Why not?" I whined. These girls were way too picky. We had been shopping all morning and they hadn't picked anything yet. They also insisted to pick me a dress out because I had a terrible taste of fashion.

"We need you here!" Emily, one of my friends, responded. She held up a blue dress to my body, "Nope, it won't show your curves."

"Maybe this one will!" My other friend, Jessy, pushed a black one towards me, "It does!"

"It's supposed to be a ball gown. She needs to look gorgeous," Emily said loudly, catching the attention of other shoppers. The cashier, who was a werewolf, snarled at us before typing on her keyboard again. I rolled my eyes at her before looking at the dresses once again.

Emily shrieked, catching the attention of other shoppers, again, "Look at this! It's perfect for you, Monica!" She shoved a dress in front of me. It truly was beautiful.

"Wow! Thanks, Emily!"

"What, no thanks to me?" Jessy pouted before shoving her face back into the dresses once more. I laughed before sitting down in a comfy little armchair in the corner of the store.

After awhile of searching Jessy and Emily finally found dresses hat they liked.