Chapter 39

Simons POV
We had settled in pretty well for only just moving to another country, Megan was out for a bit getting in food and what have ya. Our house, well apartment was quite big but only for filming space. The kitchen was modern a with a lot of storage and cupboards, the lounge area had a black cotten sofa with a matching chair to match the room. There was three bedrooms, one for me and meg and the others for filming rooms.

The flat was homely and warm. Megan was enjoying herself here which is very good because I only ever wanted her to be happy. I'm not sure I'm aware how much I love Megan am I? She's just everything I've ever wanted in a girl. She's not the typical basic bitch, she plays some sports and doesn't complain when they get a bit of mud on their shoes or fingers. She doesn't always where makeup and likes to keep her skin clear for a few days before putting a pavement full on.
Megan was/is my everything and I'm more than glad that she came
Into my life.

I set up my canon camera and sat in my chair. I'd decided to quit YouTube, I know what your thinking, you won't make money. I'll get a job here to pay rent and I'll sell stuff online which will hopefully help me a lot.

"Yo guys, or should I say bye guys?" I spoke aloud looking into the camera with tears in my eyes

"Recently me and my girlfriend have been through so much more than any of you could ever imagine or experience, I'm not sure if any of you have or will experience. If you do I'm so incredibly sorry to you and my respect is 100% with you. I'll be right back after I go get a drink to get into this"

I quickly got up out of my seat and raced down the stairs to grab a bottle of water if out of the fridge and ran straight back up to my chair.

"Right I'm back, so where to start. So when Megan was living back where she used to live, she met a guy. He was from England which she clearly isn't. They got to know each other as two young people clearly do, they fell for each other I guess. He meant so fucking much to Megan, and she meant so much to him. They lived together they loved each other more than you could imagine. This happened five years ago, last year he messaged Megan. She was just as confused as yous probably are right now. He said he missed her but she's with me and he actually has a girlfriend himself. One day he was at the sidemen house in which we all had a massive argument. Me and Megan planed to move to Canada in which we couldn't do as he found out our every move and wanted to kill us in the matter of days. One day he tried and we ended up in some place where we actually made it out of. So we planned to move which I'm not going to say where but yanno it's sad that we've been through all of that because Megan doesn't describe any of it. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what I'm about to say" I took a long hard breath before speaking for the last time on this channel.

"So guys, this is a goodbye. Yes I'm leaving and I'm incredibly sorry for breaking the millions of you out there but this is something I have to do to save Megan. I love her and I love every one of you watching this. So this is it, goodbye YouTube" tears running down my face as I shut off the camera.

I hit my hands with my head and cried for a while whilst my life was on edge.

"Your gonna regret everything, your life, living, YouTube and even precious little Megan. So Simon, say goodbye to your life." And with that it went black.

"Simon I'm home! Simon?"

"SIMON!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One chapter left guys😪

Ily all!

Ty for 3k