Chapter 36

Romells POV
I didn't want to do this. But I did, well I mean it didn't kill her. She has been knocked out and is in a room with Simon. I locked the room and told Jay I hid the bodies in there so he wouldn't find them in there, I had left a note besides them explaining why I didn't fully kill them.

Jay was over the moon with 'what I had done.' As soon as they both wake up they need to get on a flight as soon as possible so Jay won't see them in the country even though they live in different towns.

I felt bad for them both, honestly. Luke was with Jay, I didn't like how they went around everything. You don't kill someone you love because their with someone else. Let's hope Jay doesn't find out or he'll want to kill me next.

Simons POV
I slowly opened my eyes from the blackness I had been put in for god knows how long, I took a few glances around the room I was lay in. The room smelt like blood but not fresh, more like dry blood. The walls were smashed and there was bricks shattered all over the floor.

Megan lay asleep, well unconscious. Jay is actually sick in the head for trying to kill us both. If you love someone you don't kill them surely.

After a while of me laying in the blank room, Megan mumbled in her sleep.

"Megan? Are you awake? Megan.." I spoke out quicker than normal, being worried as I didn't know if she was ok or not.

"Mhm" I heard as I hurried across the room to where she was lay

"Megan baby are you alright? Can you sit ?"

"Simon.." she said, her voice fading at the end of the word. I wrapped my hands around her shoulders as she tried to sit up, me helping her balance.

"I'm glad your here, and we're not dead" she chuckled wincing in pain

Soon after she could walk and we looked around to see if they had left anything here. We searched every place apart from the smashed up wooden stool. Ripped edged paper was placed upon it

Dear Megan and Simon,,
If you find this note means that your ok, if you don't then I guess I'll never know if you made it or not..
If you made it, I need to say a few things before you rip this up. I never wanted to go through with this, I've always loved you to together and I hope yous don't leave each other any time soon.
Megan,,
             I'm sorry for Jay, he is actually horrible for treating you the way he did and making us do such things. You never deserved any of this, he just wanted you to himself. He couldn't have you which is why he wanted us to hurt you, or possibly kill you. I'm sorry for the way he treated you all those years you were together.
Simon,,
            I'm sorry for Jay giving you shit for being in love with Megan. You've done nothing wrong to be hit by such a person. Stay with Megan, you deserve each other.
Now let's get into the real point of this note, Jay wanted me to kill you both. I couldn't do that obviously, if you made it and your reading this now, I left a key in a crack in the right wall with a cross at the top. Take the key and as soon as you get out of this room lock it and post the key back through. Leave the country as soon as possible. I mean it. You don't want to be seen by Jay otherwise, you'll be dead for real.
Also, I wouldn't recommend posting on YouTube. Get Jide to make a video on both your channels saying your gone and won't be coming back. Follow these steps and you'll be safe.
All the best,,
                    Romell :/ 

"Meg, we need to leave as soon as possible. I have some money on me for the flights and I have my cards" I said as quite as possible

"Simon, I love you so fucking much. I'm so sorry for all of this, I never wanted for you to get hurt or nearly killed that's the last thing I wanted this to come out of. Seeing you hurt kills me and I actually hate that I've caused it. I hope we can stay together Simon because I don't know what I'd do without you.." Megan replied with a frown on her face looking down at the ground

"Megan" I laughed

"I love you so so so so much. I'm never leaving you, you don't understand how bad I feel seeing you like this knowing I couldn't help you. Megan, I love you." I softly spoke grabbing her by the waist pecking her lips

———————————————
WAG1
HOW'D YA LIKE THAT ONE BOIIIII

I literally haven't posted in ages have I?

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK

I LOVE YOU ALL MILLIONS

ALSO HAPPY ONE YEAR TO MY BESTIE enoughvirgo ILYSFM💗💝💘💓💖💕💞

H💝💓💓💖💕💗💔🌸